Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of sdwphoto's message #11223487 « Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV »

sdwphoto
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 1D Mark IV

Item 1: Canon 1D Mark IV

Canon 1D Mark IV-2 years old, ~40k on the shutter. Very clean, no LCD scratches. Minor rubbing to high traffic areas mostly from in/out of bag, but no brassing.

Includes everything from retail box except for English manual, which I can't find.

$3050 non-fee method of payment (pp gift, MO, check), includes shipping and insurance to CONUS. Will ship elsewhere at additional cost.

Price: $3050.00
Payment method: any non-fee method (MO, check, cashier's check, etc.)
Item condition: 9

Jan 08, 2013 at 06:55 PM
sdwphoto

Canon 1D Mark IV-2 years old, ~40k on the shutter. Very clean, no LCD scratches. Minor rubbing to high traffic areas mostly from in/out of bag, but no brassing.

Includes everything from retail box except for English manual, which I can't find.

$3099 non-fee method of payment, includes shipping and insurance to CONUS. Will ship elsewhere at additional cost.

Price: $3099.00

Jan 08, 2013 at 06:55 PM
sdwphoto

$3150 non-fee method of payment, includes shipping and insurance to CONUS. Will ship elsewhere at additional cost.

Price: $3099.00

Dec 28, 2012 at 04:26 PM

Previous versions of sdwphoto's message #11223487 « Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.