Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of darrellc's message #11218234 « Smaller Alternative to DSLRs? Your favorites? »

darrellc
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Smaller Alternative to DSLRs? Your favorites?

I had a 5D2 and loads of glass. A chance purchase of a GF1 with 20/1.7 and 14-45 led me towards a quest for the perfect small camera. I've had the GH2, GX1, EPM1, Nex 5N, Nex 7, Fuji x10, Nikon v1, etc.

I now own 2x OM-D bodies, a bunch of native m4/3 glass and an RX100. I am happily shooting this setup for months and suspect I'll stick with it for a couple of years.

The big miss for me with these cameras is continous af performance and why I recently bought the v1 at blowout prices. But the iq pales in comparison to om-d so it is looking for a home.

RX100 is awesome if u want a tiny companion to the FF kit.

Everything else (5D2 as well) has been sold.

That being said, I will be pre ordering the first mirrorless interchangeable FF that is compact, has AF and works with legacy RF (Leica, Voigtlander, Zeiss) wide angle glass.

Dec 26, 2012 at 05:34 PM

Previous versions of darrellc's message #11218234 « Smaller Alternative to DSLRs? Your favorites? »