Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ts232's message #11217394 « Sold: $REDUCED$ Canon G12 & Wide Angle Lens »

ts232
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: $REDUCED$ Canon G12 & Wide Angle Lens

Item 1: Canon G12

withdrawn for consolidation of listings

Price: $265.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Opteka .45x HD² Wide Angle Lens for Canon Powershot G10, G11 and G12

withdrawn for consolidation of listings

Price: $30.00
Item condition: 10

Dec 25, 2012 at 09:53 PM
ts232

Excellent condition G12 in perfect working order. Optics and screen are all very clean. The only thing that prevents me from giving this a 9+ or 10 is a small scratch on the back cover of the screen (the screen itself is fine). Everything else is like new.

Includes original box, manual, software, strap (unused), battery, charger, cables and blank warranty card.

Purchased new and rarely used. Includes original box, pouch, manual and end caps. I will also thrown in for free the special extender tubes that allow this to be used in all zoom configurations. (those were an extra purchase of ~$15 IIRC). If you purchase this with the G12 I will reduce the price to $25.

ts232

Excellent condition G12 in perfect working order. Optics and screen are all very clean. The only thing that prevents me from giving this a 9+ or 10 is a small scratch on the back cover of the screen (the screen itself is fine). Everything else is like new.

Includes original box, manual, software, strap (unused), battery, charger, cables and blank warranty card.

Purchased new and rarely used. Includes original box, pouch, manual and end caps. I will also thrown in for free the special extender tubes that allow this to be used in all zoom configurations. (those were an extra purchase of ~$15 IIRC). If you purchase this with the G12 I will reduce the price to $25. More info here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MRXXB8/ref=wms_ohs_product

ts232
FS: Canon G12 & Wide Angle Lens

Excellent condition G12 in perfect working order. Optics and screen are all very clean. The only thing that prevents me from giving this a 9+ or 10 is a small scratch on the back cover of the screen. Everything else is like new.

Price: $265

Purchased new and rarely used. Includes original box, pouch, manual and end caps. I will also thrown in for free the special extender tubes that allow this to be used in all zoom configurations. (those were an extra purchase of ~$15 IIRC). If you purchase this with the G12 I will reduce the price to $25. More info here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MRXXB8/ref=wms_ohs_product

Price: $30

Previous versions of ts232's message #11217394 « Sold: $REDUCED$ Canon G12 & Wide Angle Lens »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.