Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of DigMeTX's message #11212675 « Monitor calibration device. Which one? »

DigMeTX
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Monitor calibration device. Which one?

Why not, blob loblaw? Just curious. When I was looking at calibrators it seemed to me overall (and quite informally of course) that there were a lot more complaints and not quite as good reviews about the Colormunki vs Spyder. I also seem to recall reading that Spyder has more sensors or something but I could be wrong. I didn't graph out a technical overview or anything. That was just the feel I got after reading lots of reviews and threads from various forums.

My own personal experience is that I had a Colormunki smile and that in conjunction with using my camera's light meter to set luminance was about as good as using spyder4pro (which sets luminance based on the ambient light). I don't personally see a lot of difference in the final results.

brad

Dec 23, 2012 at 03:35 PM

Previous versions of DigMeTX's message #11212675 « Monitor calibration device. Which one? »