Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of zombii's message #11200330 « FS: Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.5 price drop »

zombii
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.5 price drop

Item 1: Leica Summarit-m 90mm in mint condition

I would rate this lens more like a 10- rather than a 9+ but I'm going to be conservative in my rating. No marks on the glass, just a tiny amount of dust. Focus and aperture rings are perfect. Includes hood with cap, rear cap and thread protection ring for use when the hood is removed. Price includes shipping. Buyer plays Paypal fee. Sale to Paypal confirmed addresses in the US. Others, please PM me.

Price: $1295.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Jan 24, 2013 at 04:53 AM
zombii
FS: Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.5

I would rate this lens more like a 10- rather than a 9+ but I'm going to be conservative in my rating. No marks on the glass, just a tiny amount of dust. Focus and aperture rings are perfect. Includes hood with cap, rear cap and thread protection ring for use when the hood is removed. Price includes shipping. Buyer plays Paypal fee. Sale to Paypal confirmed addresses in the US. Others, please PM me.

Price: $1350.00

Jan 23, 2013 at 12:54 AM
zombii

Price: $1350.00

Jan 14, 2013 at 03:51 AM
zombii

Price: $1400.00

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:05 AM
zombii

Price: $1425.00

zombii

Price: $1450.00

Previous versions of zombii's message #11200330 « FS: Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.5 price drop »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.