Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of charles sharpe's message #11196014 « Lightroom/cs6/Hard Drives. »

charles sharpe
Upload & Sell: Off
Lightroom/cs6

I am sorry if this a too basic question but we all have to start some were. I am trying to be more organised in the way I do things next year.ie workflow.At the moment I am very bad when I come back from a shoot I down load the cf cards into folders with the subject and the days date onto the desk top look at them in Bridge dump the ones not wanted and copy that file across the external hard drive and that is it. I have just found out that the 1TB external HD is not split into 2 500GB so I am looking to buy 2 x2TB and put my folders into each one. Is this good practice. The other question is if I have the full version of CS6 would I benefit from having Lightroom and if so how. One last question back to HD's are mains power better than than USB power.

I am Realy looking forward to seeing your advise.

Charles.

Dec 16, 2012 at 04:06 PM

Previous versions of charles sharpe's message #11196014 « Lightroom/cs6/Hard Drives. »