Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of StillFingerz's message #11192366 « Cheap upgrade from the 5D? »

StillFingerz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Cheap upgrade from the 5D?

Hi Anthony, if you're thinking of moving to a 1D style I'd seriously send Peter aka PetKal a private message. He has been using the 1D Mark IIN and the 1DSII for years and only recently picked up the 1DX. Note, your 5D and the 1DIIN have the same pixel size; 8.2, the 1DSII is 16mp and it's pixels are only a bit smaller.

What the newer bodies have over the older ones is high ISO; which you don't seem to need. the 1D3s seem like a great camera, but other than the IVHS I've never had a pro body. And i sold my 1V to move to digital; picked up a 40D and 70-200 f4L IS for it, I still have two EOS-3s tho

I'd be selfish if budget permits, and get a 1DIIN or 1DsII...but as above talk to Peter 1st...as far as the pagans go; flockem, film still rules kinda

Jerry

Dec 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Previous versions of StillFingerz's message #11192366 « Cheap upgrade from the 5D? »