Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11186942 « Lighting and white balance »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Lighting and white balance

Yeah, I\'m a stickler for trying to see things (I still miss \'em) like the tree sticking out of a persons head ... the sliver of a chair behind the post. If you can\'t pull the chair into the scene, put it in a different room. The table & chairs by the window, angle the left one so some more of the chair back shows. It\'s a thing you just get a feel for as you do it, as to whether it is adding to the scene, or detracting from it. Like I said ... you\'ll develop your own vibe with staging, lighting, comp and PP.

I try to get a general idea of my lighting first to look for \"uh-oh, that\'ll be a problem\" ... then do comp first working around it if necessary, stage second, then light. Or sometimes it is light, then comp, then stage ...

Dec 12, 2012 at 07:58 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11186942 « Lighting and white balance »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.