Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11186868 « Lighting and white balance »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Lighting and white balance

Thanks.

As you can see, the PP can render a different vibe ... it's really a lot up to you as to how your want to go with it. My tip ... get your neturals, neutral as best you can ... OR ... let the color show through strong for the drama. Just try to not get caught in the middle of the two by trying to split the diff, so that your white's look "off". People expect warm lighting, so that doesn't come as much of a surprise to them ... but that blue thing (my nemesis) is something I'm usually on guard for.

There's a thousand ways you can go as to how you dial it in ... but it won't be a "one click" kinda thing. Take your time with it and enjoy presenting it with your touch (if your project will allow for it).

BTW ... diggin' the comp that extends the scene back into the kitchen. Shooting "through" rooms can give a sense of depth. Also, I would have most likely rolled back the rug in the LL corner, so it had a nice clean hardwood run into the room without being broken by the rug.

Dec 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11186868 « Lighting and white balance »