Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of charles.K's message #11183893 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

charles.K
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Thanks Michael
Ron, missed your shots from your Aunt's farm. Love this set, particularly with the 28 Cron
Ryan, great portrait!!

Joe, wonderful shots! Love the second set with the M9.
I have noticed with M-M and M9, that the lenses behave very differently, and comes down to the lighting each is used for. With M-M, for low light, I have now been using the 50 Lux Asph, over the 50 Nocti f/1.0, and with the M9, my favourite still is the 50 Nocti f/1.0. The two lenses behave very differently with the M-M and M9 in PP'ing. It is almost like having a new lens again! It is not only the sharpness, contrast and detail, but more the way the lens renders subtle colours with the M9. Of course with the M-M, it is only luminescence but I feel there is more at play with the LR4 PP'ing that still needs to be developed with plugins!

Joakim, that first shot is beautiful! Such a contrast to our side of the hemisphere!!

Michael, love the shots with the 35 Cron

Dec 12, 2012 at 05:51 AM
charles.K

Thanks Michael
Ron, missed your shots from your Aunt's farm. Love this set, particularly with the 28 Cron

I have noticed with M-M and M9, that the lenses behave very differently, and comes down to the lighting each is used for. With M-M, for low light, I have now been using the 50 Lux Asph, over the 50 Nocti f/1.0, and with the M9, my favourite still is the 50 Nocti f/1.0. The two lenses behave very differently with the M-M and M9 in PP'ing. It is almost like having a new lens again! It is not only the sharpness, contrast and detail, but more the way the lens renders subtle colours with the M9. Of course with the M-M, it is only luminescence but I feel there is more at play with the LR4 PP'ing that still needs to be developed with plugins!

Joakim, that first shot is beautiful! Such a contrast to our side of the hemisphere!!

Dec 12, 2012 at 05:50 AM
charles.K

Thanks Michael

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Previous versions of charles.K's message #11183893 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »