Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Jeff_Stapleton's message #11179042 « TX Football 2A Div. 2 Region 3 Final »

Jeff_Stapleton
Upload & Sell: Off
TX Football 2A Div. 2 Region 3 Final

My team, the (orange) Yellow Jackets have three losses on the season. Last week, they avenged an earlier blowout against most predictions to continue into the next round of the playoffs. Last night, they did it again...beating one of the favorites to win state. It was a nail-biter, but the Jackets took home the 2A-II Region 3 championship.

Friday, they take on East Bernard (TX) at Baylor's Floyd Casey Stadium in Waco. If they win next week, they head to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington to play for the state title.

I'm really uneasy about my equipment though. In the last few minutes, the AF of my old 300/2.8 (non is) began to stop working. I would shake, reseat, flip switches, bang on the side with my palm, and it would come back on. Then, a few plays later, it stopped again. Today it seems to be fine...but I'm nervous. It was incredibly humid (you could see the haze). I'm hoping the oddness was a byproduct of the extended humidity. I've been saving cash all season for an additional lens, but a gallbladder surgery put that out of reach. I'm just tonight looking for a used 70-200/2.8 non-is for backup lens/second body use. (If anybody's selling one, PM me, but I've responded to a few in the B/S board as well). What a bad time for my 300 to start acting up!

Anyway...enough with the small talk...

1)
[
120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-1 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr
2)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-2 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

3)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-3 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

4)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-4 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

5)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-5 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

6)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-6 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

7)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-7 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

8)...This one was the play of the game...Hughes Springs (red) was in the redzone on a fourth down, and the Elysian Fields defenders broke it up. No faces here though

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-8 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

9)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-9 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

10)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-10 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

11)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-11 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

12)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-12 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

13)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-13 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

14)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-15 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

15)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-16 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

Dec 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Jeff_Stapleton
Upload & Sell: Off
TX Football 2A Div. 2 Region 3 Final

My team, the (orange) Yellow Jackets have three losses on the season. Last week, they avenged an earlier blowout against most predictions to continue into the next round of the playoffs. Last night, they did it again...beating one of the favorites to win state. It was a nail-biter, but the Jackets took home the 2A-II Region 3 championship.

Friday, they take on East Bernard (TX) at Baylor's Floyd Casey Stadium in Waco. If they win next week, they head to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington to play for the state title.

I'm really uneasy about my equipment though. In the last few minutes, the AF of my old 300/2.8 (non is) began to stop working. I would shake, reseat, flip switches, bang on the side with my palm, and it would come back on. Then, a few plays later, it stopped again. Today it seems to be fine...but I'm nervous. It was incredibly humid (you could see the haze). I'm hoping the oddness was a byproduct of the extended humidity. I've been saving cash all season for an additional lens, but a gallbladder surgery put that out of reach. I'm just tonight looking for a used 70-200/2.8 non-is for backup lens/second body use. (If anybody's selling one, PM me, but I've responded to a few in the B/S board as well). What a bad time for my 300 to start acting up!

Anyway...enough with the small talk...

1)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-1 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

2)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-2 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

3)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-3 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

4)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-4 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

5)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-5 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

6)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-6 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

7)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-7 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

8)...This one was the play of the game...Hughes Springs (red) was in the redzone on a fourth down, and the Elysian Fields defenders broke it up. No faces here though

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-8 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

9)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-9 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

10)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-10 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

11)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-11 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

12)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-12 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

13)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-13 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

14)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-15 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

15)

120112 Elysian Fields Football Flickr-16 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

Dec 10, 2012 at 06:24 AM

Previous versions of Jeff_Stapleton's message #11179042 « TX Football 2A Div. 2 Region 3 Final »