Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of curious80's message #11172915 « Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM first impressions »

curious80
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM first impressions

Sneakyracer wrote:

Quite a few people including myself use fast glass in low light situations at night either outdoors or in an interior where a lot of times you have points of light outside the plane of focus. In fact, its something I look for and desire to have because defocused points of light look cool and help give some context and ambiance to an image.

Sure I also typically use fast glass in low light night situations. However I doubt that in most images of that nature defocused lights are such a big part of the frame as in these examples. I doesn\'t seem you will see the rings at more realistic sizes.

Dec 07, 2012 at 04:33 PM
curious80
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM first impressions

Sneakyracer wrote:

Quite a few people including myself use fast glass in low light situations at night either outdoors or in an interior where a lot of times you have points of light outside the plane of focus. In fact, its something I look for and desire to have because defocused points of light look cool and help give some context and ambiance to an image.

Sure I also typically use fast glass in low light night situations. However I doubt that in most images of that nature defocused lights are such a big part of the frame as in these examples. I doesn\'t see you will see the rings at more realistic sizes.

Dec 07, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Previous versions of curious80's message #11172915 « Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM first impressions »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.