Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ltruong8's message #11169992 « The official Zeiss 35/1.4 thread »

ltruong8
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: The official Zeiss 35/1.4 thread

carstenw wrote:
Yum yum. That second one needs a white balance, I think. It looks like the light on the pizza is incandescent, with possibly some outdoor light hitting the back left corner, where I guess you white balanced?

You have a very \"sensitive\" sense, Carstenw (don\'t know if I use the right word or not ). There were several incandescent lamps over my head and yes, my back was facing a huge class window. Here is the restaurant

p.s: I am really amazed when I was reading your comments. It seems to me that you was there too

Dec 06, 2012 at 08:52 AM
ltruong8

carstenw wrote:
Yum yum. That second one needs a white balance, I think. It looks like the light on the pizza is incandescent, with possibly some outdoor light hitting the back left corner, where I guess you white balanced?

You have a very \"sensitive\" sense, Carstenw (don\'t know if I use the right word or not ). There were several incandescent lamps over my head and yes, my back was facing a huge class window. Here is the restaurant

p.s: I am really amazed when I was reading your comments. It seems to me you was there too

Dec 06, 2012 at 08:52 AM
ltruong8

carstenw wrote:

Dec 06, 2012 at 08:49 AM

Previous versions of ltruong8's message #11169992 « The official Zeiss 35/1.4 thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.