Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11169339 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

JWilsonphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustangs Air to Air: The Sequel

So today, after a morning filled with productive meetings at HQ, I'm setting up for a shot of a BlackHawk conversion on a 200 at KTKI. I look out as this gorgeous new jet touches down and rolls out. The ramp personnel marshal him in and I notice the N number bears the initials of a good friend and client. I decided to walk out on the ramp and have a closer look. Sure enough, all alone in the right seat of his shiny new Phenom 300 is my good friend, grinning from ear to ear.

The air stair dropped down and he jumped out and gave me a big hug. When I met this gentleman, about 8 years ago, he had just taken delivery on a new G36 Bonanza. I ended up shooting it for Pilot Journal. We talked about that and he grinned and said, "Seems like I just keep moving up the ladder.......!" Well after looking over his beautiful Phenom, I concluded that there aren't too many rungs left up that ladder. A few weeks ago he flew it to Santa Rosa CA, the return trip (to deep East Texas) totaled 2.4 hours! Now that's the way to travel. I told him to tuck it in at HQ for the evening so it wouldn't have to sit out in the evening chill.

Dec 06, 2012 at 03:29 AM

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11169339 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »