Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of NightOwl Cat's message #11167972 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

NightOwl Cat
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Mark, no, no cats on the lap when I saw the photo. And thanks for the "wow"

MarkdV wrote:
Thanks Laura, glad you liked them, but was it your cat that told you to mention that particular photo....

NightOwl Cat wrote:
Mark, love all the images, but that ball of twine really stands out!

MarkdV wrote:
Random shots from the weekend, testing out the 55mm in various guises + the 300mm + 50mm

You're welcome, Curtis, and yes, I do the same thing... "manuals, manuals? we don't need no steenkin' manuals..." Ok, so I do read assembly instructions first though. Speaking of which, I think the two rooms in the house that are unoccupied need some Ikea organizers for computer equipment, music CD's, DVD's and camera equipment LKeep the kids from moving back in so fast!

CGrindahl wrote:
Thanks to both Laura AND Ray who've guided me through the intricacies of Zenfolio. Laura posted her guidance on the thread and Ray sent a PM with step by step instructions to make larger size photos available for public viewing. They have now been liberated and my affection for the photo sharing website is growing. Now I need to do the unthinkable... watch a few instruction videos so I can figure out what until now I've been missing. As with most things technical, I'm inclined to jump right, trusting that I'll find my way through it all. That is what I did with Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. That means I learn enough to get myself in trouble... Then have to dig my way out... Nice to have friends willing to lend a hand.

Ray, if you find you're going to be in this neck of the woods, you can drop a PM and we can go visit the museum, it will definitely be a change of pace for you.

Dec 05, 2012 at 06:54 PM

Previous versions of NightOwl Cat's message #11167972 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »