Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of LizWangPhotog's message #11146134 « FS: Apple HD Cinema Display 23" »

LizWangPhotog
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple HD Cinema Display 23"

Item 1: Apple 23

Monitor has worked great for me, only issue is a faint magenta tint on the edges of the screen when I color calibrate using my XRite Pro. Using standard Apple settings, I don't notice anything. This does not affect 99% of the screen and is only on the edge. The rest of the monitor matches up perfectly with my print calibration, so it has never been an issue.

I don't see a single mark on the monitor itself- and I can ship in the original box and packaging.

Price: $239.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Nov 30, 2012 at 08:47 AM
LizWangPhotog

Monitor has worked great for me, only issue is a faint magenta tint on the edges of the screen when I color calibrate using my XRite Pro. Using standard Apple settings, I don't notice anything. This does not affect 99% of the screen and is only on the edge. The rest of the monitor matches up perfectly with my print calibration, so it has never been an issue.

I don't see a single mark on the monitor itself- and I can ship in the original box and packaging.

Price: $275.00

Nov 26, 2012 at 09:45 PM
LizWangPhotog

Price: $299.00

LizWangPhotog

Price: $259.00

Previous versions of LizWangPhotog's message #11146134 « FS: Apple HD Cinema Display 23" »