Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of OneAnt's message #11144901 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

OneAnt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

D700. Zeiss 50/2 Makro-Planar

I saw the devil. It was two weeks ago and before any idea that I’d be typing this. It was early morning and I was halfway between awake and asleep. I could just make out the glow from the real world outside the bedroom windows. I’m awake but I’m asleep. I can see him. He’s come to me.

Lyn is asleep, she has her back to me and I can hear her breathing and I can hear that hollow silence when everyone is asleep.
He is here but its not a physical presence and the room doesn’t grow cold or hot. I know its him but I cannot tell you what he looks like.
I’m frightened but resigned as well, its the devil afterall and my friends know I am the last to believe such things.
He is close and tilts his head side to side as if he is inspecting my face. I watch his eyes move back and forth as if curious almost childlike.
But it wasn’t his appearance that I was frightened of.

It was his presence.

I told Lyn just now. We took my dog Bug for a walk. She asked why didn’t I tell her on that day. “Because I didn’t think you’d believe me”. But you don't even believe in these things.
”I know and thats why I didn’t tell you”.
“I saw the Devil” I said again. But I have to say it again, its so unbelievable.
”I saw the Devil” I tell her in a more determined tone. She knows me, she knows my voice.

—-oooO—-
—-(—)—-
—–\–(–
——\_)-
———–Oooo—
———–(—-)—
————)–/—-
———-(_/-
Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:07 PM
OneAnt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

D700. Zeiss 50/2 Makro-Planar

I saw the devil. It was two weeks ago and before any idea that I’d be typing this. It was early morning and I was halfway between awake and asleep.
I could just make out the glow from the real world outside the bedroom windows.
I’m awake but I’m asleep. I can see him. He’s come to me.

Net is asleep, she has her back to me and I can hear her breathing and I can hear that hollow silence when everyone is asleep.
He is here but its not a physical presence and the room doesn’t grow cold or hot. I know its him but I cannot tell you what he looks like.
I’m frightened but resigned as well, its the devil afterall and my friends know I am the last to believe in such things.
He is close and tilts his head as if he is inspecting my face. I watch his eyes move back and forth as if curious, almost childlike.
But it wasn’t his presence that I was frightened of, it was his advice.

—-oooO—-
—-(—)—-
—–\–(–
——\_)-
———–Oooo—
———–(—-)—
————)–/—-
———-(_/-
Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ

Nov 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Previous versions of OneAnt's message #11144901 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »