Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Guari's message #11136114 « Lens for Food? »

Guari
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Lens for Food?

jaboki wrote:
DTOB wrote:
More information maybe? What camera are you using? Food is so broad...are you a foodie-blogger or are you shooting in a studio??

Come on man...help us help you!

Sorry! I have the D7000 and my wife wants me to get a lens that'll make our food from date nights come out nice.

Look into the nikon 35 1.8g dx, it might help with what you are looking for

this is given that you will be seated when doing the shooting, as in a foody-date with your girl in a restaurant.. you won't be able to be moving, doing lighting etc...

I my opinion, anything longer on a dx camera when seated in front of the food will just be too tight... even so, the 35 1.8g dx might be borderline tight...

Nov 22, 2012 at 02:09 PM
Guari

jaboki wrote:
DTOB wrote:
More information maybe? What camera are you using? Food is so broad...are you a foodie-blogger or are you shooting in a studio??

Sorry! I have the D7000 and my wife wants me to get a lens that'll make our food from date nights come out nice.

this is given that you will be seated when doing the shooting, as in a foody-date with your girl in a restaurant.. you won't be able to be moving, doing lighting etc...

I my opinion, anything longer on a dx camera when seated in front of the food might just be too tight... even so, the 35 1.8g dx might be borderline tight...

Nov 22, 2012 at 02:09 PM
Guari

jaboki wrote:
DTOB wrote:

Nov 22, 2012 at 08:13 AM

Previous versions of Guari's message #11136114 « Lens for Food? »