Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11132925 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

JWilsonphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Mustangs Air to Air: The Sequel

You know, the more I think about credentials, the less I care. This is kind of like the people who whine because they don't get across the ropes access to every air show. They haven't earned it, don't deserve it in many cases, and they are taking up space and resources that are needed for someone like Darren Heath, who has an actual purpose for being there besides shooting cool pix for himself. My guess is, as long as they let me haul big glass around and I can be with Y'all, it'll be just fine. If they come through, that'll be fine as well, but I have zero aspirations toward becoming an F1 circuit stringer. I can't afford the pay cut for one thing

I'd much rather do what Tim describes, and wander around cool tracks with great access, shooting cool shots.

Heck, I don't use half the credentials I get, just because you don't need them if you have the right gear and eye. AFW is a perfect example. Y'all capture outstanding imagery from the vantage points you discover, simply because you're talented. In fat, you regularly outshoot me, and I'm out getting my eyebrows singed.

Nov 21, 2012 at 02:57 AM
JWilsonphoto

You know, the more I think about credentials, the less I care. This is kind of like the people who whine because they don't get across the ropes access to every air show. They haven't earned it, don't deserve it in many cases, and they are taking up space and resources that are needed for someone like Darren Heath, who has an actual purpose for being there besides shooting cool pix for himself. My guess is, as long as they let me haul big glass around and I can be with Y'all, it'll be just fine. If they come through, that'll be fine as well, but I have zero aspirations toward becoming an F1 circuit stringer. I can't afford the pay cut for one thing

I'd much rather do what Tim describes, and wander around cool tracks with great access, shooting cool shots.

Heck, I don't use half the credentials I get, just because you don't need them if you have the right gear and eye.AFW is a perfect example. Y'all capture outstanding imagery from the vantage points you discover, simply because you're talented. In fat, you regularly outshoot me, and I'm out getting my eyebrows singed.

Nov 21, 2012 at 02:57 AM
JWilsonphoto

Heck, I don't use half the credentials I get, just because you don't need them if you have the right gear and eye.

Nov 21, 2012 at 02:49 AM

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11132925 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »