Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of unangelino's message #11129217 « Sold: Panasonic LX5: Stupid Price, Great Camera...Includes 2 Panasonic Batteries. »

unangelino
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Panasonic LX5: Stupid Price, Great Camera...Includes 2 Panasonic Batteries.

Item 1: Panasonic LX5

So far, I have received three PMs asking me if this camera works. So, I guess I need to state this more clearly:

This LX5 has always worked perfectly and that includes before & after the drop. The damage is totally cosmetic and my pics make it look worse than it is.

Really, the LX5 looks and works great.

I promise!

First the bad: I dropped this poor little guy while hiking on a trail about a year ago. The fall was from about waist high. The LX5 was off at the time and the lens cap was in place.

He got a couple small nicks on both front corners. Very minor. Not dents, just little nicks. The LCD is fine and everything else is dandy. Note that the lens cap is in fine shape.

Those odd reflections are just the result of my Q&D shots to show the nicks.

The LX5 functions perfectly and has captured many marvelous images for me.

What do you get? Everything I got: Box, manuals, most if not all of the goodies. To be sure, you'll get the LX5, the original battery, charger, lens teather, manuals, box and everything that's left. Heck, the original strap's never even been opened.

Also, you get a second genuine Panasonic battery!

Check my feedback: I try to under promise and over deliver.

$175 by PayPal gets it shipped to your door by USPS Priority or FedEx Ground (my choice, unless you want to pay extra).

So, grab a great LX5 for very little money.

Questions? Please PM me and I'll reply right away.

Thanks.

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Jan 02, 2013 at 01:31 PM
unangelino
FS: Panasonic LX5: Stupid Price, Great Camera...get it while I got it!

So far, I have received three PMs asking me if this camera works. So, I guess I need to state this more clearly:

This LX5 has always worked perfectly and that includes before & after the drop. The damage is totally cosmetic and my pics make it look worse than it is.

I promise!

First the bad: I dropped this poor little guy while hiking on a trail about a year ago. The fall was from about waist high. The LX5 was off at the time and the lens cap was in place.

He got a couple small nicks on both front corners. Very minor. Not dents, just little nicks. The LCD is fine and everything else is dandy. Note that the lens cap is in fine shape.

The LX5 functions perfectly and has captured many marvelous images for me. I hope the LX7 measures up.

What do you get? Everything I got: Box, manuals, most if not all of the goodies. To be sure, you'll get the LX5, the original battery, charger, lens teather, manuals, box and everything that's left. Heck, the original strap's never even been opened.

Also, you get a second genuine Panasonic battery!

Check my feedback: I try to under promise and over deliver.

$175 by PayPal gets it shipped to your door by USPS Priority or FedEx Ground (my choice, unless you want to pay extra).

So, grab a great LX5 for very little money.

Thanks.

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM
unangelino

I promise!

The LX5 functions perfectly and has captured many marvelous images for me. I hope the LX7 measures up.

What do you get? Everything I got: Box, manuals, most if not all of the goodies. Why am I hedging? Cuz I'm not sure it's all there. To be sure, you'll get the LX5, the original battery, charger, lens teather, manuals, box and everything that's left.

Check my feedback: I try to under promise and over deliver!

So, check my feedback and grab a great LX5 for very little money.

Thanks.

Nov 19, 2012 at 04:10 PM
unangelino

I wouldn't be selling this little gem if my new LX7 had not just arrived from B&H.

What do you get? Everything I got: Box, manuals, most if not all of the goodies. Why am I hedging? Cuz I'm not sure it's all there. To be sure, you'll get the LX5, the original battery, charger, lens teather, manuals, box and everything that's left.

Thanks.

unangelino

I wouldn't be selling this little gem if my new LX7 had not just arrived from B&H.

First the bad: I dropped this poor little guy while hiking on a trail about a year ago. The fall was from about waste high. The LX5 was off at the time and the lens cap was in place.

Thanks.

unangelino

I wouldn't be selling this little gem if my new LX7 weren't arriving tomorrow from B&H.

First the bad: I dropped this poor little guy while hiking on a trail about a year ago. The fall was from about waste high. The LX5 was off at the time and the lens cap was in place.

Thanks.

unangelino

I wouldn't be selling this little gem if my new LX7 weren't arriving tomorrow from B&H.

First the bad: I dropped this poor little guy about a year ago. He got a couple small nicks on both front corners. Very minor. Not dents, just little nicks. The LCD is fine and everything else is dandy. Note that the lens cap is in fine shape. Those odd reflections are just the result of my Q&D shots to show the nicks.

The LX5 functions perfectly.

What do you get? Everything I got: Box, manuals, most if not all of the goodies. Why am I hedging? Cuz I'm not sure it's all there. To be sure, you'll get the LX5, the original battery, charger, box and everything that's left. Check my feedback: I try to under promise and over deliver!

This is one of my No Pics Price deals. If I get a chance to take some pics of it and post 'em I may raise the price.

Thanks.

unangelino

First the bad: I dropped this poor little guy about a year ago. He got a couple small nicks on both front corners. Very minor. Not dents, just little nicks. The LCD is fine and everything else is dandy.

What do you get? Everything I got: Box, manuals, most if not all of the goodies. Why am I hedging? Cuz I'm not sure it's all there. To be sure, you'll get the LX5, the original battery, charger, box and everything that's left. Check my feedback: I try to under promise and over deliver!

This is one of my No Pics Price deals. If I get a chance to take some pics of it and post 'em I may raise the price.

Thanks.

unangelino

First the bad: I dropped this poor little guy about a year ago. He got a couple small nicks on both front corners. Very minor. Not dents, just little nicks. The LCD is fine and everything else is dandy.

Thanks.

Previous versions of unangelino's message #11129217 « Sold: Panasonic LX5: Stupid Price, Great Camera...Includes 2 Panasonic Batteries. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.