Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Jason_Brook's message #11128833 « Sold: Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 for Nikon *PRICE DROP AGAIN* »

Jason_Brook
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 for Nikon *PRICE DROP*

Item 1: Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 Nikon

I bought this lens new from Adorama in September, used it twice, and haven't used it since. Upon inspection I can find no marks. Glass is perfectly clean. Comes with box, case, hood, and caps. I went full frame and am trying to fund a 85mm f/1.4.

Price includes shipping via UPS insured.

I realize I'm new with no feedback and no posts. I can provide feedback from other sites. If the buyer has a reasonable amount of positive feedback, I will strongly consider shipping first. Hey, I have to start somewhere, but I understand any concerns about no feedback on here, hence my willingness to ship first.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Nov 24, 2012 at 08:28 AM
Jason_Brook
FS: Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 for Nikon *PRICE DROP*

I bought this lens new from Adorama in September, used it twice, and haven't used it since. Upon inspection I can find no marks. Glass is perfectly clean. Comes with box, case, hood, and caps. I went full frame and am trying to fund a 85mm f/1.4.

I realize I'm new with no feedback and no posts. I can provide feedback from other sites. If the buyer has a reasonable amount of positive feedback, I will strongly consider shipping first. Hey, I have to start somewhere, but I understand any concerns about no feedback on here, hence my willingness to ship first.

Price: $300.00

Nov 20, 2012 at 08:48 AM
Jason_Brook
FS: Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 for Nikon

Price: $325.00

Nov 19, 2012 at 01:49 PM

Previous versions of Jason_Brook's message #11128833 « Sold: Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 for Nikon *PRICE DROP AGAIN* »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.