Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rddayton's message #11126254 « WPIAL (HS) Football Playoffs -- Game 2 of the night »

rddayton
Upload & Sell: Off
WPIAL (HS) Football Playoffs -- Game 2

Second fo two games shot Friday night with the new-to-me Nikon D3s.

Game featured on of the best players in Pennsylvania. Wide receiver Robert Foster of Central Valley High School (#4 in white) is headed to Alabama next fall to play for Nick Saban. In addition to playing WR, he also takes some snaps at tailback and is a very talented safety as well.

The playoff game was tied at 28 after regulation. Foster scored on a three yard TD run in overtime to put Central Valley ahead 35-28. West Mifflin (in blue) scored on its first play in overtime, and after encroachment on the PAT, decided to go for the win by going for two. They made it and move on to the WPIAL championship game next weekend at Heinz Field.

Only the second game I ever shot with D3s, so SS, ISO, and Aperture were intentionally all over the place. D3s paired with 300 (sometimes with 1.4 TC). D300 with 70-200 as second body.

C&C only makes me better -- and is welcome and appreciated.

Nov 18, 2012 at 03:27 PM
rddayton
Upload & Sell: Off
WPIAL (HS) Football Playoffs -- Game 2

Second fo two games shot Friday night with the new-to-me Nikon D3s.

Game featured on of the best players in Pennsylvania. Wide receiver Robert Foster of Central Valley High School (#4 in white) is headed to Alabama next fall to play for Nick Saban. In addition to playing WR, he also takes some snaps at tailback and is a very talented safety as well.

The playoff game was tied at 28 after regulation. Foster scored on a three yard TD run in overtime to put Central Valley ahead 35-28. West Mifflin (in blue) scored on its first play in overtime, and after encroachment on the PAT, decided to go for the win by going for two. They made it and move on to the WPIAL championship game next weekend at Heinz Field.

Only the second game I ever shot with D3s, so SS, ISO, and Aperture were intentionally all over the place. D3s paired with 300 (sometimes with 1.4 TC). D300 with 70-200 as second body.

C&C only makes me better -- and is welcome and appreciated.

Nov 18, 2012 at 03:14 PM

Previous versions of rddayton's message #11126254 « WPIAL (HS) Football Playoffs -- Game 2 of the night »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.