Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of rddayton's message #11126186 « WPIAL (HS) Football Playoffs -- Game 1 of 2 Friday night »

rddayton
Upload & Sell: Off
WPIAL (HS) Football Playoffs

Shot two football games Friday night here in the Pittsburgh area. Had been shooting the Nikon D3 all season, but just picked up a D3s earlier in the week and this was the maiden voyage. Tried a ton of different things with the body to see what it could do. You will see the SS, ISO, and Aperture all over the place. As for the D3s, I agree with everything that has been said/written about this body. It is a beast.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the set. D3s paired with 300 (sometimes with 1.4 TC). D300 with 70-200 as second body. The game was a rematch of two teams in teh same conference. Powerhouse North Allegheny (in black) rolled Seneca Valley in week three of the regular season. Friday night was a repeat performance as the Tigers built a 33-3 lead in the second quarter and cruised to a 47-17 win.

Nov 18, 2012 at 08:21 PM
rddayton

Shot two football games Friday night here in the Pittsburgh area. Had been shooting the Nikon D3 all season, but just picked up a D3s earlier in the week and this was the maiden voyage. Tried a ton of different things with the body to see what it could do. You will see the SS, ISO, and Aperture all over the place. As for the D3s, I agree with everything that has been said/written about this body. It is a beast.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the set. D3s paired with 300 (sometimes with 1.4 TC). D300 with 70-200 as second body. The game was a rematch of two teams in teh same conference. Powerhouse North Allegheny (in black) rolled Seneca Valley in week three of the regular season. Friday night was a repeat performance as the Tigers built a 33-3 lead in the second quarter and cruised to a 47-17 win.

Nov 18, 2012 at 07:49 PM
rddayton

Would love to hear your thoughts on the set. D3s paired with 300 (sometimes with 1.4 TC). D300 with 70-200 as second body.

Nov 18, 2012 at 07:43 PM

Previous versions of rddayton's message #11126186 « WPIAL (HS) Football Playoffs -- Game 1 of 2 Friday night »