Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of trailhiker's message #11121265 « White-tailed Kite And Raven (4x) »

trailhiker
Upload & Sell: On
White-tailed Kite And Raven (4x)

I wish Ravens and Crows would stop pestering raptors, but until they do, it's fascinating to watch the interaction...While driving in my Tundra I saw a WTK being blown by the wind in a tree on the other side of the street, hanging precariously on to a single branch. I immediately pulled a U, parked and got out my 7D/500 f4 on the BushHawk (Don't Leave Home Without It! ) Soon an "unkindness" of ravens (yup, that's the name for a flock of ravens, I just looked it up ) comes along -- and I watched the show. All shot in RAW, run through and converted to JPEG in Canon DPP, and further tweaked in PSPx3. Questions, comments and critiques welcome.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Nov 16, 2012 at 01:07 PM
trailhiker
Upload & Sell: On
White-tailed Kite And Raven (4x)

I wish Ravens and Crows would stop pestering raptors, but until they do, it's fascinating to watch the interaction...While driving in my Tundra I saw a WTK being blown by the wind in a tree on the other side of the street, hanging precariously on to a single branch. I immediately pulled a U, parked and got out my 7D/500 f4 on the BushHawk (Don't Leave Home Without It! ) Soon an "unkindness" of ravens (yup, that's the name for a flock of ravens, I just looked it up ) comes along -- and I watched the show. All shot in RAW, run through and converted to JPEG in Canon DPP, and further tweaked in PSPx3. Questions, comments and critiques welcome.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Nov 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Previous versions of trailhiker's message #11121265 « White-tailed Kite And Raven (4x) »