Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jcolman's message #11119576 « Another wedding up for grabs. »

jcolman
Upload & Sell: On
Another wedding up for grabs.

Hurry hurry hurry folks. This one won't last long! Where is you ask? Why it's in Your city!!

Here's the email I received from the "client";

My name is Alves cesc and my fiance name is Susan Peter .We are planing to Have Our wedding in your city,the date of our wedding is on
January 25th 2013. They are still working on the venue and as soon as the venue is ready i will let you know.I want to know if the date is available and i want you to give me your fee,we will be in State on December 2Oth 2012 by then the contract will have been finished because am in New Zealand now for business.Looking forward to read from you soon.
Thanks God Bless

Now my only question is, how much should my fee be? I'm thinking of something along the lines of $25,000. After all, Their Wedding is in the middle of freaking winter. That should command a bonus right there!

Nov 15, 2012 at 06:46 PM

Previous versions of jcolman's message #11119576 « Another wedding up for grabs. »