Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of cmpdesignz2010's message #11115138 « Paying Homage To Card Designers Before Me »

cmpdesignz2010
Upload & Sell: Off
Paying Homage To Card Designers Before Me

There are certain card designs I have always wanted to see my work featured in. I when the first of these was done, and I was cheering for the Mets, not photographing them from the rest. Heck, I didn\'t even know what hockey was in 1984.

But, I was sitting around the other day, had Illustrator open, and decided to start tracing. This is the end results. Hardest part is finding the \"old school\" fonts.

Nov 13, 2012 at 07:54 PM
cmpdesignz2010
Upload & Sell: Off
Paying Homage To Card Designers Before Me

There are certain card designs I have always wanted to see my work featured in. I when the first of these was done, and I was cheering for the Mets, not photographing them from the rest. Heck, I didn\'t even know what hockey was in 1984.

But, I was sitting around the other day, had Illustrator open, and decided to start tracing. This is the end results. Hardest part is finding the \"old school\" fonts.

Nov 13, 2012 at 07:50 PM

Previous versions of cmpdesignz2010's message #11115138 « Paying Homage To Card Designers Before Me »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.