Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of kmorris283's message #11115135 « Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced »

kmorris283
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Item 1: Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm f/3.5 ZE Wide Angle Lens Canon EF Mounts

Zeiss ZE18mm f3.5 Distagon, Serial # 15751822,
Original Box with All Paper Work. Still under manufactures warranty. Includes lens with Front and rear Caps

Condition MINT

Seller pays paypal fee, Seller will cover ground insured shipping.
Buyer must have a verified Paypal E-mail and address and I would prefer someone with feedback on FM or EBAY. Local pickup can be arranged in Los Angeles area.

From B&H Website

The Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm f/3.5 ZE Wide Angle Lens is designed floating lens elements that deliver consistent high-quality over the entire distance range from 0.98'(0.3 m) to infinity. The Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating yields images with depth, contrast and brilliance even under a difficult lighting situations. Optimal color correction yields images with contrasting edges, delivered without color fringing. This ultra-wide provides the photographer with a tool that enables dramatic perspectives and creative possibilities.
When combined with a digital SLR using a DX type sensor, this lens has an effective focal length of 27mm.

Optimum reflection absorption for brilliant pictures even under difficult lighting conditions. Excellent image performance over the entire image field. Optimal color correction for extremely contrasting edges without color fringes. 2-Year Zeiss U.S.A Warranty

Price: $1000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 24-70 F2.8 L

Canon EF24-70mm f2.8L USM with Lens Case LP1219 and Lens Hood EW-83F

Serial # 21016525421

Instructions & Warranty Card - Front and Rear Lens Caps - Original Box

Buyer pays paypal fee, Please send Zip code for shipping info - I have not had a chance to weigh the lens so I am not sure of shipping costs yet. Buyer must have a verified Paypal E-mail and address and I would prefer someone with feedback on FM or EBAY.

Price: $1100.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Canon 90 TSE F2.8 L LNIB

Canon 90mm TS-E f2.8 (Tilt/Shift) - Still under Manufactures warranty for another month.
This lens was used once and works perfectly. It was a spur of the moment purchase that I just never used. My loss is your savings....

Serial # 00028158

with Lens Case LP1016 & Lens Hood ES-65lll

Original Box with Instructions...CD and Warranty Card

Condition ...NEW!!

Buyer pays paypal fee, Seller will cover ground insured shipping.
Buyer must have a verified Paypal E-mail and address and I would prefer someone with feedback on FM or EBAY. Local pickup can be arranged in Los Angeles area.

Price: $900.00

Dec 07, 2012 at 09:16 PM
kmorris283
FS: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Original Box with All Paper Work. Still under manufactures warranty. Includes lens with Front and rear Caps

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

The Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm f/3.5 ZE Wide Angle Lens is designed floating lens elements that deliver consistent high-quality over the entire distance range from 0.98'(0.3 m) to infinity. The Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating yields images with depth, contrast and brilliance even under a difficult lighting situations. Optimal color correction yields images with contrasting edges, delivered without color fringing. This ultra-wide provides the photographer with a tool that enables dramatic perspectives and creative possibilities.
When combined with a digital SLR using a DX type sensor, this lens has an effective focal length of 27mm.

Optimum reflection absorption for brilliant pictures even under difficult lighting conditions. Excellent image performance over the entire image field. Optimal color correction for extremely contrasting edges without color fringes. 2-Year Zeiss U.S.A Warranty

Serial # 21016525421

Buyer pays paypal fee, Please send Zip code for shipping info - I have not had a chance to weigh the lens so I am not sure of shipping costs yet. Buyer must have a verified Paypal E-mail and address and I would prefer someone with feedback on FM or EBAY.

Canon 90mm TS-E f2.8 (Tilt/Shift) - Still under Manufactures warranty for another month.
This lens was used once and works perfectly. It was a spur of the moment purchase that I just never used. My loss is your savings....

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Dec 05, 2012 at 01:42 PM
kmorris283
FS: REDUCED Canon 90TSE LNIB

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Dec 04, 2012 at 11:41 AM
kmorris283
FS: REDUCED again Canon and Ziess Lenses - 18mm Zeiss, 90TSE Canon Mount LNIB Price

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Price: $950.00

Dec 04, 2012 at 11:40 AM
kmorris283
FS: REDUCED again Canon and Ziess Lenses - 18mm Zeiss, 90TSE Canon Mount LNIB Price

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Dec 04, 2012 at 12:53 AM
kmorris283

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Dec 02, 2012 at 02:20 PM
kmorris283
FS: REDUCED Canon and Ziess Lenses - 18mm Zeiss, 90TSE Canon Mount LNIB Price

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 27, 2012 at 06:45 PM
kmorris283
FS: Canon and Ziess Lenses - 18mm Zeiss, 90TSE Canon Mount LNIB Price reduced

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 27, 2012 at 02:23 PM
kmorris283

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 27, 2012 at 02:23 PM
kmorris283

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM
kmorris283

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 19, 2012 at 01:34 PM
kmorris283
FS: Canon and Ziess Lenses - 18mm Zeiss, 24-70 and 90TSE Canon Mount

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Price: $1150.00

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Price: $1049.00

Nov 19, 2012 at 01:33 PM
kmorris283
FS: Sold: Canon and Ziess Lenses - 18mm Zeiss, 24-70 and 90TSE Canon Mount

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Price: $1049.00

Nov 15, 2012 at 07:01 PM
kmorris283

Original Box with All Paper Work. Still under manufactures warrany. Includes lens with Front and rear Caps

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Item 3: Canon 90 TSE F2.8 L

Canon 90mm TS-E f2.8 (Tilt/Shift)

Serial # 00028158

Original Box with Instructions...CD and Warrant Card

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 15, 2012 at 04:22 PM
kmorris283

Original Box with All Paper Work. Still under manufactures warrany. Includes lens with Front and rear Caps

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 15, 2012 at 04:21 PM
kmorris283

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 14, 2012 at 09:14 PM
kmorris283

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Nov 13, 2012 at 07:49 PM
kmorris283
FS: Canon and Ziess Lenses - Canon Mount

Condition MINT
Buyer pays paypal fee, Please send Zipcode for shipping info - I have not had a chance to weigh the lens so I am not sure of shipping costs yet

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Buyer pays paypal fee, Please send Zipcode for shipping info - I have not had a chance to weigh the lens so I am not sure of shipping costs yet

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

kmorris283
FS: Canon and Ziess Lenses - Canon Mount

Condition MINT

From B&H Website

Serial # 21016525421

Serial # 00028158

Condition ...NEW!!

Previous versions of kmorris283's message #11115135 « Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.