Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ipszju's message #11114775 « Sold: Contax G1 (Green Label) and Contax Zeiss Planar T 45mm F 2.0 »

ipszju
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Contax G1 (Green Label) and Contax Zeiss Planar T 45mm F 2.0

Item 1: Contax G1 and G45 Lens

Good-excellent condition. Some light superficial scratches on the body, functions 100% perfectly. Lens glass is clean, no fungus. Pictures are sharp with nice color. The G1 body has green label, basically it is compatible with all Contax G lens same as G2 body.
I will also include two batteries, a multicoated UV filter and lens cap.
I simply do not have enough time to play with film cameras any more. This set deserves a new home.
As to the payment, I accept paypal, and will cover shipping. You cover fees.

Price: $0.99
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Nov 13, 2012 at 05:30 PM
ipszju
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Contax G1 (Green Label) and Contax Zeiss Planar T 45mm F 2.0

Item 1: Contax G1 and G45 Lens

Good-excellent condition. Some light superficial scratches on the body, functions 100% perfectly. Lens glass is clean, no fungus. Pictures are sharp with nice color. The G1 body has green label, basically it is compatible with all Contax G lens same as G2 body.
I will also include two batteries, a multicoated UV filter and lens cap.
I simply do not have enough time to play with film cameras any more. This set deserves a new home.
As to the payment, I accept paypal, and will cover shipping. You cover fees.

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Nov 13, 2012 at 05:30 PM

Previous versions of ipszju's message #11114775 « Sold: Contax G1 (Green Label) and Contax Zeiss Planar T 45mm F 2.0 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.