Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of photojps's message #11112639 « Sold: PRICE DROP! Canon 5d mark 3 (mark iii) body- USA warranty- NEW IN BOX »

photojps
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PRICE DROP! Canon 5d mark 3 (mark iii) body- USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

Item 1: Canon 5d mark 3 body - USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

Purchased this camera as a kit with lens for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price.

Price: $2845.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Nov 13, 2012 at 02:12 AM
photojps

Purchased this camera as a kit with lens for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price.

Price: $2845.00

photojps

Price: $2895.00

photojps

Purchased this camera as a kit with lens for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price. Prefer selling to established FMer with excellent feedback.

Price: $2895.00

photojps
FS: Canon 5d mark 3 (mark iii) - USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

Purchased this camera as a kit with lens for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price. Prefer selling to established FMer with excellent feedback.

Price: $2945.00

photojps

Item 1: Canon 5d mark 3 - USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

Purchased this camera for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price. Prefer selling to established FMer with excellent feedback.

Price: $3000.00

photojps

Item 1: Canon 5d mark 3 - USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

Purchased this camera for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price. Prefer selling to established FMer with excellent feedback.

photojps
FS: Canon 5d mark 3 (mark iii) kit with 24-105L lens- USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

Item 1: Canon 5d mark 3 kit - USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

photojps
FS: Canon 5d mark 3 (mark iii) kit with 24-105L lens- NEW IN BOX

Item 1: Canon 5d mark 3 kit with 24-105L lens- USA warranty- NEW IN BOX

Purchased this camera for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Lens and all other accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. Still within return period so if nobody on the forum is interested I will return it. Am asking only what I paid for the camera plus $25 shipping anywhere in CONUS. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price. Prefer selling to established FMer with excellent feedback.

Price: $3680.00

photojps
FS: Canon 5d mark3 (mark iii) kit with 24-105L lens- NEW IN BOX

Item 1: Canon 5d mark 3 kit with 24-105L lens- NEW IN BOX

Purchased this camera for my personal use but find that I prefer the 1d body size for my hands. Opened camera only to test function- 11 test shots taken- all works perfectly. Lens and all other accessories still in original unopened condition. USA warranty with all papers, cards and receipt furnished to buyer. Still within return period so if nobody on the forum is interested I will return it. Am asking only what I paid for the camera plus $25 shipping anywhere in CONUS. If buyer chooses payment method with a fee that will be added to the price. Prefer selling to established FMer with excellent feedback.

Price: $3680.00

Previous versions of photojps's message #11112639 « Sold: PRICE DROP! Canon 5d mark 3 (mark iii) body- USA warranty- NEW IN BOX »