Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of presenttense's message #11111337 « Sold: Canon EF 500mm F/4.0L IS USM Lens »

presenttense
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon EF 500mm F/4.0L IS USM Lens

Item 1: Canon EF 500mm F/4L IS USM Lens

Canon EF 500mm f/4.0L IS USM lens in LIKE NEW condition. Date code UY04 (April, 2010). I purchased this lens NEW from Adorama just over three months ago on August 22, 2012. I have the receipt as proof of purchase. The lens was only used for 3 football games and a to snap a few images of a green heron and a few eagles. I quickly realized that I would be using the lens for sports 95% of the time and wildlife for 5% and that a 400mm 2.8 would suit my needs much better. The glass is extremely clean and takes sharp images. There is one very small mark on the paint (see picture) that was there when I received the lens. The lens has only been out of the box for less than 3 months! There is 9 months left on the original USA warranty.

Included:
Canon EF 500mm f/4.0L IS USM lens

Realtree Advantage Max4 LensCoat (brand new in packaging)
Front and rear lens caps
Camera Case and keys
USA warranty card (not filled out and not registered yet)
Manual
Strap (brand new in packaging)
Original lens shipping box
Adorama shipping box

I joined this website three months ago as I was looking to purchase a used 500mm but found a new one on Adorama’s website by accident one day!

*Edit - Shipping fees via insured UPS Ground to CONUS is included in the price.

Price: $6300.00
Payment method: Paypal - Buyer pays all Paypal fees
Item condition: 10

Nov 28, 2012 at 01:39 PM
presenttense

Canon EF 500mm f/4.0L IS USM lens in LIKE NEW condition. Date code UY04 (April, 2010). I purchased this lens NEW from Adorama just over three months ago on August 22, 2012. I have the receipt as proof of purchase. The lens was only used for 3 football games and a to snap a few images of a green heron and a few eagles. I quickly realized that I would be using the lens for sports 95% of the time and wildlife for 5% and that a 400mm 2.8 would suit my needs much better. The glass is extremely clean and takes sharp images. There is one very small mark on the paint (see picture) that was there when I received the lens. The lens has only been out of the box for less than 3 months! There is 9 months left on the original USA warranty.

Included:

Front and rear lens caps
Camera Case and keys
Manual
Adorama shipping box

I joined this website three months ago as I was looking to purchase a used 500mm but found a new one on Adorama’s website by accident one day!

Price: $6400.00

Nov 28, 2012 at 01:36 PM
presenttense

Canon EF 500mm f/4.0L IS USM lens in LIKE NEW condition. Date code UY04 (April, 2010). I purchased this lens NEW from Adorama just over two months ago on August 22, 2012. I have the receipt as proof of purchase. The lens was only used for 3 football games and a to snap a few images of a green heron and a few eagles. I quickly realized that I would be using the lens for sports 95% of the time and wildlife for 5% and that a 400mm 2.8 would suit my needs much better. The glass is extremely clean and takes sharp images. There is one very small mark on the paint (see picture) that was there when I received the lens. The lens has only been out of the box for less than 3 months! There is 9 months left on the original USA warranty.

Included:

Front and rear lens caps
Camera Case and keys
Manual
Adorama shipping box

Price: $6400.00

Nov 12, 2012 at 05:18 PM

Previous versions of presenttense's message #11111337 « Sold: Canon EF 500mm F/4.0L IS USM Lens »