Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of uadk's message #11110585 « Sold: Leica M8 »

uadk
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Leica M8

Item 1: Leica M8

Clearing out my rangefinder gear so up for sale is my M8 and a few lenses. The M8 is in near mint condition with the one issues being the M8 label on the front, the white is slightly worn away in a few spots. Otherwise the camera is in great shape and still has the plastic on the base plate. The dot has been switched out to a black dot by the original owner. I don't have the original red dot, but I believe you can order them online pretty cheap. Also included is the box with all original accessories (charger, batteries, manuals, etc.). I am also including a Gordy's wrist strap (black leather with red cord wrap).

I also have a silver 46mm B+W UV-IR filter that will be included with the M8.

The shutter count is just under 7500 clicks.

Price: $1800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Leica Summarit-M 50mm f/2.5

This is a like new 50 summarit. Sale includes the lens with caps, box, lens pouch, and optional hood.

Price: $925.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Leica Summarit-M 75mm f/2.5

This is a like new 75 summarit. Sale includes the lens with caps, box, lens pouch, and optional hood.

Price: $1300.00

Dec 13, 2012 at 08:35 PM
uadk
FS: Leica M8 / 50 Summarit

Clearing out my rangefinder gear so up for sale is my M8 and a few lenses. The M8 is in near mint condition with the one issues being the M8 label on the front, the white is slightly worn away in a few spots. Otherwise the camera is in great shape and still has the plastic on the base plate. The dot has been switched out to a black dot by the original owner. I don't have the original red dot, but I believe you can order them online pretty cheap. Also included is the box with all original accessories (charger, batteries, manuals, etc.). I am also including a Gordy's wrist strap (black leather with red cord wrap).

Price: $1850.00

This is a like new 50 summarit. Sale includes the lens with caps, box, lens pouch, and optional hood.

This is a like new 75 summarit. Sale includes the lens with caps, box, lens pouch, and optional hood.

Dec 13, 2012 at 08:34 PM
uadk

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM
uadk

Dec 06, 2012 at 11:27 AM
uadk

Edited for shutter count. I don't have the exact number right now, but I know it is under 10k. If you need me to pull the exact number, let me know.

Price: $1900.00

Price: $950.00

Dec 03, 2012 at 11:22 AM
uadk

Edited for shutter count. I don't have the exact number right now, but I know it is under 10k. If you need me to pull the exact number, let me know.

Price: $1900.00

Price: $1000.00

Dec 01, 2012 at 11:00 AM
uadk

Price: $1950.00

Price: $1000.00

Nov 25, 2012 at 07:14 PM
uadk

Price: $2000.00

Price: $1050.00

Nov 17, 2012 at 01:12 PM
uadk
FS: Leica M8 / 50 Summarit / 75 Summarit

Price: $1100.00

Nov 16, 2012 at 12:46 PM
uadk

I also have a silver 46mm B+W UV-IR filter that will be included with the M8 or 75 summarit, whichever sells first.

Price: $1100.00

I also have a silver 46mm B+W UV-IR filter that will be included with the M8 or 75 summarit, whichever sells first.

Nov 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM
uadk

Price: $1150

Price: $1350

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:52 AM
uadk

Price: $1200.00

Price: $1400.00

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:49 AM

Previous versions of uadk's message #11110585 « Sold: Leica M8 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.