Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of bwalwork's message #11108091 « Sold: (CAN) see item #2 - Canon 1D MK III (1D MK3) »

bwalwork
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (CAN) see item #2 - Canon 1D MK III (1D MK3)

Item 1: Body #2 still available - Body #1 sold

Body #1 sold

Price: $1250.00
Payment method: Will accept EMT and PayPal in CDN $ - Add 3% for PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 1D MK III body with original box and accessories

This body is in good condition and functions perfectly. Comes with the original box and all that was included when new (charger, AC adapter, manuals [French and English], strap [used - good condition], cords, discs, etc.).

I've circled several very small marks on the body, which are shown in the accompanying photos. There are small scratches on the LCD screen not visible in the photos.

See more, larger photos of the body here: http://tinyurl.com/EOS-1D-MKIII

Canon replaced the shutter for the previous owner and I've had no focus issues with this camera, so assume the shutter replacement dealt with any problems it may have had. I've put about 50K clicks on it and I estimate that the total for the body is about 90K clicks.

There is a small tear on the eyepiece (shown in the linked photos) from putting the camera in (and out) of my ThinkTank case. It does not affect use and is easily replaced.

The firmware is the latest version and I'll reset the camera to factory settings when shipped.

Price: $1150.00
Item condition: 8+

Dec 05, 2012 at 06:35 PM
bwalwork

Body #1 sold

This body is in good condition and functions perfectly. Comes with the original box and all that was included when new (charger, AC adapter, manuals [French and English], strap [used - good condition], cords, discs, etc.).

I've circled several very small marks on the body, which are shown in the accompanying photos. There are small scratches on the LCD screen not visible in the photos.

Canon replaced the shutter for the previous owner and I've had no focus issues with this camera, so assume the shutter replacement dealt with any problems it may have had. I've put about 50K clicks on it and I estimate that the total for the body is about 90K clicks.

There is a small tear on the eyepiece (shown in the linked photos) from putting the camera in (and out) of my ThinkTank case. It does not affect use and is easily replaced.

The firmware is the latest version and I'll reset the camera to factory settings when shipped.

Dec 05, 2012 at 04:08 PM
bwalwork

Body #1 sold

After today, I'll remove this post.

Dec 04, 2012 at 06:14 PM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) item #2 - Canon 1D MK III (1D MK3)

Body #1 sold

Dec 04, 2012 at 06:11 PM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) Canon 1D MK III with box - see Item #2

Item 1: Canon 1D MK III

I have two 1D MK III bodies for sale to help fund the purchase of a 1DX. Both bodies come with the original box and all that was included when new (charger, AC adapter, manuals [French and English], strap [used - good condition], cords, discs, etc.). Both bodies have a small rip at the same location on the rubber eyepiece, from entering and exiting my ThinkTank case.

All photos are of the actual bodies being sold.

The first body was serviced by Canon earlier this year and the shutter was replaced. I estimate there are about 10K clicks on the new shutter and about 75K overall on the body.

Nov 30, 2012 at 02:57 PM
bwalwork

I have two 1D MK III bodies for sale to help fund the purchase of a 1DX. Both bodies come with the original box and all that was included when new (charger, AC adapter, manuals [French and English], strap [used - good condition], cords, discs, etc.). Both bodies have a small rip at the same location on the rubber eyepiece, from entering and exiting my ThinkTank case.

All photos are of the actual bodies being sold.

The first body was serviced by Canon earlier this year and the shutter was replaced. I estimate there are about 10K clicks on the new shutter and about 75K overall on the body.

Item 2: Canon 1D MK III

This body is in good condition and functions perfectly. Minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos. See more, larger photos of the body here: http://tinyurl.com/EOS-1D-MKIII

Canon replaced the shutter for the previous owner and I've had no focus issues with this camera. I assume the shutter replacement dealt with any problems it might have had. I've put about 50K clicks on it and I estimate that the total for the body is about 90K clicks.

There is a small tear on the eyepiece shown in the linked photos. This is from putting the camera in (and out) of my ThinkTank case. It does not affect camera use and is easily replaced.

Nov 30, 2012 at 02:55 PM
bwalwork

This first body is in very good condition with a few very small marks, shown in the accompanying photos. The LCD screen has some very small scratches not visible in the photos. All photos are of the actual bodies being sold. These bodies are in better shape than many I've seen with the condition rated higher and I'm trying to be as forthright as possible in describing their condition.

The camera works flawlessly and the firmware is the latest version. I'll reset the camera to factory settings when shipped.

This body is in good condition and functions perfectly. Minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos. See more, larger photos of the body here: http://tinyurl.com/EOS-1D-MKIII

Canon replaced the shutter for the previous owner and I've had no focus issues with this camera. I assume the shutter replacement dealt with any problems it might have had. I've put about 50K clicks on it and I estimate that the total for the body is about 90K clicks.

There is a small tear on the eyepiece shown in the linked photos. This is from putting the camera in (and out) of my ThinkTank case. It does not affect camera use and is easily replaced.

Nov 30, 2012 at 02:54 PM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) Canon 1D MK III with box etc. - Item #2

This first body is in very good condition with a few very small marks, shown in the accompanying photos. The LCD screen has some very small scratches not visible in the photos. All photos are of the actual bodies being sold. These bodies are in better shape than many I've seen with the condition rated higher and I'm trying to be as forthright as possible in describing their condition.

The camera works flawlessly and the firmware is the latest version. I'll reset the camera to factory settings when shipped.

See more and larger photos here: http://tinyurl.com/arqn3xk

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM
bwalwork

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM
bwalwork

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) Canon 1D MK III body with original box etc. - Item #2

This body is in good condition and functions perfectly. Minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos. See more, larger photos of the body here: http://tinyurl.com/arqn3xk

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) Canon 1D MK III body with original box etc.

This body is in good condition and functions perfectly. Minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos. See more, larger photos of the body here: http://tinyurl.com/arqn3xk

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:37 PM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) 2 x Canon 1D MK III bodies - Final Reduction

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) 2 x Canon 1D MK III bodies - Final Reduction

This body shows slightly more use than the first but is in good condition and functions perfectly. Minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos.

Canon replaced the shutter for the previous owner and I've put about 50K clicks on it. I estimate that the total for the body is about 90K clicks.

Nov 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM
bwalwork
FS: (CAN) Canon 1D MK III (1D MK 3) x 2 Final Reduction

This body shows slightly more use than the first but is in good condition and functions perfectly. Minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos.

Canon replaced the shutter for the previous owner and I've put about 50K clicks on it. I estimate that the total for the body is about 90K clicks.

bwalwork
FS: (CAN) Canon 1D MK III (1D MK 3) x2

This first body is in very good condition with a few very small marks, shown in the accompanying photos. The LCD screen has some very small scratches not visible in the photos. All photos are of the actual bodies being sold. These bodies are in better shape than many I've seen with the condition rated higher. I'm trying to be as forthright as possible in relaying their condition.

bwalwork
FS: New Price (CAN) Canon 1D MK III (1D MK 3) x2

This first body is in very good condition with a few very small marks, shown in the accompanying photos. The LCD screen has some very small scratches not visible in the photos. All photos are of the actual bodies being sold. I may be a bit too honest, showing the minor scuffs on these bodies, as I've seen others advertised to be in better shape, but actually in worse condition than these.

Price: $1350.00

Price: $1300.00

bwalwork
FS: Canon 1D MK III (1D MK 3) x2 (CDN)

This first body is in very good condition with a few very small marks, shown in the accompanying photos. The LCD screen has some very small scratches not visible in the photos. All photos are of the actual bodies being sold.

The camera was serviced by Canon earlier this year and the shutter was replaced. I estimate there are 10K to 12K clicks on the new shutter and about 75K to 80K overall on the body.

All aspects of operation work flawlessly and the firmware is the latest version. I'll reset the camera to factory settings when shipped.

Price: $1350.00

This body shows slightly more use than the first but is in good condition and fully functional in all aspects. The minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos.

Price: $1300.00

bwalwork
FS: Canon 1D MK III (1D MK 3) x2 (CDN)

This first body is in very good condition with a few very small marks, shown in the accompanying photos. The LCD screen has some very small scratches not visible in the photos. All photos are of the actual bodies being sold.

The camera was serviced by Canon earlier this year and the shutter was replaced. I estimate there are 10K to 12K clicks on the new shutter and about 75K to 80K overall on the body.

All aspects of operation work flawlessly and the firmware is the latest version. I'll reset the camera to factory settings when shipped.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: Will accept EMT and PayPal CDN $ - Add 3% for PayPal

This body shows slightly more use than the first but is in good condition and fully functional in all aspects. The minor marks on the body are shown in the accompanying photos and small scratches on the LCD screen are not visible in the photos.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: Will accept EMT and PayPal CDN $ - Add 3% for PayPal

Previous versions of bwalwork's message #11108091 « Sold: (CAN) see item #2 - Canon 1D MK III (1D MK3) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.