Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of iberjan's message #11104530 « Sold: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $650 »

iberjan
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $650

Item 1: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS

This is a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 IS L from a 5D Mk3 kit, purchased March 30, 2012. It is in excellent physical condition and includes the lens cap, the rear dust cap, the EW-83H lens hood and the soft lens pouch, along with the white box, which was part of the kit.

***There is a little bit of a grinding feel when manually adjusting the focus ring on this lens. It doesn't affect the lens functionally and isn't evident during auto-focus, but alas, it's there. It's a piece of debris or a small grain of sand that got into the lens while I was at Monument Valley during a sand storm. It feels a little odd when turning the focus ring but it doesn't prevent it from being turned or offer resistance.
Other than that, this lens is excellent and sharp.

Reason for sale: want to get the 24-70 f/2.8L II

Trades: nothing at the moment

Price: $650 net

Payment: PayPal (buyer pays fees), check, money order, cash, direct deposit to checking acct.

Shipping: UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground, at buyer's request (buyer pays for choice of shipping)

Please PM me with any questions.

Thank you

1/6/2013 edit: added actual photos. Anyone needing full-res images please let me know.

Price: $650.00
Payment method: See description
Item condition: 9+

Jan 09, 2013 at 08:57 PM
iberjan

This is a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 IS L from a 5D Mk3 kit, purchased March 30, 2012. It is in excellent physical condition and includes the lens cap, the rear dust cap, the EW-83H lens hood and the soft lens pouch, along with the white box, which was part of the kit.

***There is a little bit of a grinding feel when manually adjusting the focus ring on this lens. It doesn't affect the lens functionally and isn't evident during auto-focus, but alas, it's there. It's a piece of debris or a small grain of sand that got into the lens while I was at Monument Valley during a sand storm. It feels a little odd when turning the focus ring but it doesn't prevent it from being turned or offer resistance.

Payment: PayPal (buyer pays fees), check, money order, cash, direct deposit to checking acct.

Shipping: UPS/FedEx/USPS Ground, at buyer's request (buyer pays for choice of shipping)

Thank you

1/6/2013 edit: added actual photos. Anyone needing full-res images please let me know.

Jan 06, 2013 at 11:52 AM
iberjan

Thank you

Jan 06, 2013 at 11:49 AM
iberjan

Thank you

Jan 03, 2013 at 09:30 AM
iberjan
FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $675

Thank you

Price: $650

Jan 03, 2013 at 08:59 AM
iberjan
FS: FS/T: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $675

Hello all,
I have a Canon 24-105 f/4 IS from a 5DIII kit for sale. Purchase date 3/30/2012. Physically in excellent condition, functionally perfect, however there is a little bit of a grinding feel when moving the focus ring. This is very slight and doesn't affect focusing at all, manual or automatic. It's due to me shooting in the desert during a storm. It feels weird when you turn the focus ring but that's about it.
Excellent, sharp lens.

Price: $675 net
Possible trade: Canon 100mm f/2.8L macro

Product and sample photos next week.

Thank you

Price: $675.00

Dec 12, 2012 at 01:20 PM
iberjan
FS: FS/T: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $675

Hello all,
I have a Canon 24-105 f/4 IS from a 5DIII kit for sale. Purchase date 3/30/2012. Physically in excellent condition, functionally perfect, however there is a little bit of a grinding feel when moving the focus ring. This is very slight and doesn't affect focusing at all, manual or automatic. It's due to me shooting in the desert during a storm. It feels weird when you turn the focus ring but that's about it.
Excellent, sharp lens.

Thank you

Dec 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM
iberjan

Hello all,
Excellent, sharp lens.

Thank you

Dec 07, 2012 at 05:12 AM
iberjan

Hello guys and gals,
Excellent, sharp lens.

Thank you

Dec 07, 2012 at 05:11 AM
iberjan
FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $700

Hello guys and gals,
Excellent, sharp lens.

Price: $700 net

Thank you

Price: $675

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:19 PM
iberjan
FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $725

Hello guys and gals,
Excellent, sharp lens.

Price: $700 net

Thank you

Price: $700

Nov 09, 2012 at 01:48 PM
iberjan
FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $775

Hello guys and gals,
Excellent, sharp lens.

Price: $725 net

Thank you

Price: $725

Nov 09, 2012 at 01:48 PM

Previous versions of iberjan's message #11104530 « Sold: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS $650 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.