Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of iqbal624's message #11102977 « FS: Leica CL Film Rangefinder »

iqbal624
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Leica CL Film Rangefinder

Item 1: Leica CL Rangefinder (Film)

This camera speaks for itself. It's a great little cam to have around to use your M-Mount Lenses on. It works great except for the meter (very common issue on these cams). I just need to thin the herd for some upcoming expenses and this is on the block.

The camera includes the Body, Manual, Strap, and leather Case. The Summicron in the pics is not included as I've decided to keep it.

Price: $249.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Nov 09, 2012 at 02:15 AM
iqbal624
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Leica CL Film Rangefinder

Item 1: Leica CL Rangefinder (Film)

This camera speaks for itself. It's a great little cam to have around to use your M-Mount Lenses on. It works great except for the meter (very common issue on these cams). I just need to thin the herd for some upcoming expenses and this is on the block.

The camera includes the Body, Manual, Strap, and leather Case. The Summicron in the pics is not included as I've decided to keep it.

Price: $299
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Nov 09, 2012 at 02:15 AM

Previous versions of iqbal624's message #11102977 « FS: Leica CL Film Rangefinder »