Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of dmwierz's message #11098630 « Good day for me »

dmwierz
Upload & Sell: On
Good day for me

Hey, folks, been away for quite a while, but I wanted to share a nice little surprise I got this morning. Received an email from a buddy and fellow photographer that an image of mine taken during a game this past New Year's Day made the cover of 1 of 4 regional Sports Illustrated magazines.

Below is the original then the cover. As you can see, the original is just a "meh" capture, with a busy background, and I cut off part of his foot. Just goes to show ya that you never know……

Edit, my text got hosed up and I had to clean it up…FM used to allow for quick edits - not anymore, apparently.

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:49 PM
dmwierz
Good day for me

Hey, folks, been away for quite a while, but I wanted to share a nice little surprise I got this morning. Received an email from a buddy and fellow photographer that an image of mine taken during a game this past New Year's Day made the cover of 1 of 4 regional Sports Illustrated magazines.

Below is the cover then the original. As you can see, the original is just a "meh" capture, with a busy background, and I cut off part of his foot. Just goes to show ya that you never know…...

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:48 PM
dmwierz
Good day for me

Below is the cover then the original. As you can see, the original is just a "meh" capture, with a busy background, and I cut off part of his foot. Just goes to show ya that you never know…...

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:48 PM
dmwierz
Good day for me

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:47 PM
dmwierz
Good day for me

Below is the "original" and then the cover. As you can see, the original is just a "meh" capture, with a busy background, and I cut off part of his foot. Just goes to show ya that you never know…...

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:46 PM
dmwierz
Good day for me

Below is the "original" and then the cover. As you can see, the original is just a "meh" capture, with a busy background, and I cut off part of his foot. Just goes to show ya that you never know…...

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:02 PM

Previous versions of dmwierz's message #11098630 « Good day for me »