Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of markoakley's message #11098318 « Sold: (can) Sigma 85mm f1.4, Sigma 50mm f1.4 Canon mount »

markoakley
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sold: (can) Sigma 85mm f1.4, Sigma 50mm f1.4 Canon mount

Item 1: Sigma 85mm f1.4 Canon mount

FINAL PRICE DROP: $675

Im selling a mint condition Sigma 85mm for $730 plus shipping. It was used for the last half of my wedding season. Great lens, however I decided to go with the 85L for next year, so this has to go. Comes with all of the original accessories and box.

Price: $675.00
Payment method: Electronic money transfer
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sigma 50mm f1.4 Canon mount

PRICE DROP: $295

Im selling my Sigma 50mm (older finish) for $330 plus shipping. The lens is very sharp and I have had none of the focusing issues commonly associated with this lens. There is a small light scratch about 2mm on the rear element and does not effect picture quality. This item comes with all the original accessories minus the box. Selling to fund my 85L purchase. Pics to follow

Price: $295.00
Item condition: 9+

Dec 07, 2012 at 05:58 PM
markoakley
FS: (can) Sigma 85mm f1.4, Sigma 50mm f1.4 Canon mount

Im selling a mint condition Sigma 85mm for $730 plus shipping. It was used for the last half of my wedding season. Great lens, however I decided to go with the 85L for next year, so this has to go. Comes with all of the original accessories and box.

Im selling my Sigma 50mm (older finish) for $330 plus shipping. The lens is very sharp and I have had none of the focusing issues commonly associated with this lens. There is a small light scratch about 2mm on the rear element and does not effect picture quality. This item comes with all the original accessories minus the box. Selling to fund my 85L purchase. Pics to follow

Dec 07, 2012 at 05:57 PM
markoakley

Nov 29, 2012 at 06:45 PM
markoakley

Price: $675

Nov 22, 2012 at 05:08 PM
markoakley

PRICE DROP: $695

Price: $695.00

Nov 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
markoakley

PRICE DROP: $695

Price: $695.00

Nov 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM
markoakley

Price: $730.00

Price: $330.00

Nov 07, 2012 at 11:47 AM
markoakley

Im selling a mint condition Sigma 85mm for $730 plus shipping. It was used for the last half of my wedding season. Great lens, however I decided to go with the 85L for next year, so this has to go. Comes with all of the original accessories and box. Pics to follow

Price: $730
Payment method: Electronoc money transfer

Im selling my Sigma 50mm (older finish) for $330 plus shipping. The lens is very sharp and I have had none of the focusing issues commonly associated with this lens. There is a small light scratch about 2mm on the rear element and does not effect picture quality. This item comes with all the original accessories and box. Selling to fund my 85L purchase. Pics to follow

Price: $330.00
Payment method: Electronoc money transfer

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:10 AM

Previous versions of markoakley's message #11098318 « Sold: (can) Sigma 85mm f1.4, Sigma 50mm f1.4 Canon mount »