Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of geniousc's message #11090971 « 24-70L II: verdict? »

geniousc
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 24-70L II: verdict?

"Gunzorro"

You are speaking from experience of course I am. You can point us to the poor corner performance of the Tamron right? I'd be curious to see them since I am not having problems with mine in any regard. admittedly slightly short of the new Canon version but far better than the original 24-70 which has to this day a reputation for being all over the place optically. Just wondering!

Nov 04, 2012 at 04:17 PM
geniousc

^^

You are speaking from experience of course I am. You can point us to the poor corner performance of the Tamron right? I'd be curious to see them since I am not having problems with mine in any regard. admittedly slightly short of the new Canon version but far better than the original 24-70 which has to this day a reputation for being all over the place optically. Just wondering!

Nov 04, 2012 at 04:16 PM
geniousc

^^

Nov 04, 2012 at 04:14 PM

Previous versions of geniousc's message #11090971 « 24-70L II: verdict? »