Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of photojps's message #11087980 « FS: Sony/Zeiss 135mmf1.8 »

photojps
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony/Zeiss 135mmf1.8

Item 1: Sony A77 and David Busch's A77 book

Excellent condition. All original boxes, camera strap, battery, charger, and body cap included. Will also include David Busch's SONY ALPHA SLT-A77 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY. I found this book very helpful in navigating the many features of the A77. Regular paypal add 3%.

Price: $795.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony Vertical Grip VG-C77AM and Sony NP-FM500H battery for A77

New at BandH they cost $343.00. Regular paypal add 3%.

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Sony HVL-F43AM flash

Used only a couple of times. As new. Regular paypal add 3%. Includes case and original box.

Price: $280.00

Item 4: Zeiss 135mm F1.8 ZA lens

My favorite lens for Sony. Extremely sharp with great contrast and color. You must experience this lens. And with Sony having in-camera stabilization you get this remarkable lens image stabilized- not possible with Nikon or Canon.
Includes case, caps, and original box. Regular paypal add 3%

Price: $1275.00

Item 5: Sony 70-400mm lens

Fantastic range. My only complaint with this lens was the silver finish. In addition to finding it somewhat hard to look at the finish does not seem as durable as comparable Canon teles. My fix was to use the LENSCOAT which worked just great. LENSCOAT is included in asking price. Also includes case, box, and caps. Regular paypal add 3%

Price: $1375.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 6: Zeiss 16-80mm lens

In my opinion the Zeiss 16-80mm lens is a significant step up from the 16-50 Sony kit lens (lens alone is $1000 new)- wonderful contrast and detail. Also case. caps and box for the lens are included.

Price: $600.00

Dec 04, 2012 at 03:40 PM
photojps
FS: Final reductions- Sony/Zeiss Gear- A77, 135mmf1.8

Excellent condition. All original boxes, camera strap, battery, charger, and body cap included. Will also include David Busch's SONY ALPHA SLT-A77 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY. I found this book very helpful in navigating the many features of the A77. Regular paypal add 3%.

Used only a couple of times. As new. Regular paypal add 3%. Includes case and original box.

My favorite lens for Sony. Extremely sharp with great contrast and color. You must experience this lens. And with Sony having in-camera stabilization you get this remarkable lens image stabilized- not possible with Nikon or Canon.

Fantastic range. My only complaint with this lens was the silver finish. In addition to finding it somewhat hard to look at the finish does not seem as durable as comparable Canon teles. My fix was to use the LENSCOAT which worked just great. LENSCOAT is included in asking price. Also includes case, box, and caps. Regular paypal add 3%

In my opinion the Zeiss 16-80mm lens is a significant step up from the 16-50 Sony kit lens (lens alone is $1000 new)- wonderful contrast and detail. Also case. caps and box for the lens are included.

Dec 01, 2012 at 03:38 PM
photojps

Nov 29, 2012 at 03:21 PM
photojps

Price: $850.00

Price: $1300.00

Nov 25, 2012 at 01:25 PM
photojps

Nov 25, 2012 at 01:25 PM
photojps
FS: Final reductions- Sony/Zeiss Gear- A77, flash, 135mmf1.8

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:25 PM
photojps
FS: ALL PRICES LOWERED- Sony/Zeiss Gear- A77, grip, flash, 135mmf1.8, 16-80mm, 70-400mm

Nov 16, 2012 at 07:06 PM
photojps
FS: ALL PRICES LOWERED- Sony/Zeiss Gear- A77, grip, flash, 135mmf1.8, 16-80mm, 70-400mm

Price: $290.00

Price: $1350.00

Nov 16, 2012 at 07:05 PM
photojps

Nov 16, 2012 at 07:02 PM
photojps

Nov 14, 2012 at 05:49 PM
photojps

Nov 11, 2012 at 01:33 PM
photojps

Nov 11, 2012 at 01:31 PM
photojps

Price: $800.00

Price: $600

Nov 10, 2012 at 03:07 AM
photojps

Item 1: Sony A77 with Zeiss 16-80mm and David Busch's A77 book

Excellent condition. In my opinion the Zeiss 16-80mm lens is a significant step up from the 16-50 Sony kit lens (lens alone is $1000 new)- wonderful contrast and detail. All original boxes, camera strap, battery, charger, and body cap included. Also case. caps and box for the lens are included. Will also include David Busch's SONY ALPHA SLT-A77 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY. I found this book very helpful in navigating the many features of the A77. Regular paypal add 3%.

Price: $1400.00

Nov 08, 2012 at 01:40 AM
photojps
FS: Sony/Zeiss Gear- A77, grip, flash, 135mmf1.8, 16-80mm, 70-400mm

Excellent condition. In my opinion the Zeiss 16-80mm lens is a significant step up from the 16-50 Sony kit lens (lens alone is $1000 new)- wonderful contrast and detail. All original boxes, camera strap, battery, charger, and body cap included. Also case. caps and box for the lens are included. Will also include David Busch's SONY ALPHA SLT-A77 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY. I found this book very helpful in navigating the many features of the A77. Regular paypal add 3%.

Nov 03, 2012 at 03:17 AM
photojps
FS: Lots of Sony/Zeiss Gear- A77, grip, flash, 135mmf1.8, 16-80mm, 70-400mm

Price: $1500.00

Price: $270.00

Price: $300.00

Price: $1475.00

Nov 03, 2012 at 02:29 AM

Previous versions of photojps's message #11087980 « FS: Sony/Zeiss 135mmf1.8 »