Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of DigMeTX's message #11076468 « Are the D4, D800 and D600 the same camera with different casing? »

DigMeTX
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Are the D4, D800 and D600 the same camera with different ...

One big difference on the inside is the autofocus module. By all accounts the D4 and D800 are faster to focus and more accurate in low light.

When reading things from KR that seem strange it\'s best to keep things in perspective. It might be helpful to keep in mind that this is the same fellow that wrote this last week as well:

D600

I\'ve not seen any dust spots on my D600, since so many people ask.

You\'ll see dots on most any DSLR if you shoot the sky at f/22, but that\'s stupid because f/22 softens the entire photo! DSLRs are sharpest around f/8 to f/5.6.

While we\'re on the subject of conspiracies, what makes us New Yorkers laugh is how few people outside of New York realize that a third World Trade Center tower, WTC 7, also fell on September 11th. This is a bit odd, because no plane hit it; the plane that was supposed to crash into it fell instead into a field in Pennsylvania thanks to Mr. \"Let\'s Roll,\" but the building still mysteriously fell straight down exactly like the others. Curious? Nah.

Scarier still is that the individual who held the lease on the World Trade Center complex collected over four billion dollars in insurance on a policy he had taken out only two weeks before. Suspicious? Not at all. (larger article.)

As a native New Yorker these incongruities seem more worthy of investigation than dust in other people\'s D600\'s, but as New Yorkers, we have real work to do instead of wasting time pointing fingers. We\'re more interested in fixing problems we can fix today, not wasting time fixing the blame for stuff that\'s already happened.

Back to dust, I always have crud on my D3 sensor which has no cleaner, however my 5D Mark II ran for a couple of years before I sold it when I got my Mark III, and it never had dust on it. Those little cleaners really work.

Uh....wha..?

brad

Oct 29, 2012 at 08:06 AM

Previous versions of DigMeTX's message #11076468 « Are the D4, D800 and D600 the same camera with different casing? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.