Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of CanonJR's message #11061227 « Sold: Nikon D3x, Mint condition less than 800 actuations! »

CanonJR
[X]
FS: Nikon D3x, Mint condition less than 800 actuations!

Item 1: Nikon D3x

I'm selling a coleauges D3x, he's recently upgraded to a D4 so he asked me to sell this for him. He's an older professional gentleman and primarily shoots Hasselblad, so this was a back up back up. Exactly 796 actuations as verified by Photoshop Click Counter this is as new as you can get without forking over the 7k Nikon STILL want's for a new one.

As for now, all that is included is the camera itself, battery, charger and a Nikon D3s Strap.

Photo's may be seen here....

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A3GWZuqDGxBdRD

I don't frequent the forum as much as others, therefor the best way to reach me would be by phone call or text - 210 793 6487

Price: $3200
Payment method: Money Order, Local Pick Up, Check (After Clearing)
Item condition: 10

Oct 22, 2012 at 05:46 PM
CanonJR
[X]
FS: Nikon D3x, Mint condition less than 800 actuations!

Item 1: Nikon D3x

I'm selling a coleauges D3x, he's recently upgraded to a D4 so he asked me to sell this for him. He's an older professional gentleman and primarily shoots Hasselblad, so this was a back up back up. Exactly 796 actuations as verified by Photoshop Click Counter this is as new as you can get without forking over the 7k Nikon STILL want's for a new one.

As for now, all that is included is the camera itself, battery, charger and a Nikon D3s Strap.

Photo's may be seen here....

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A3GWZuqDGxBdRD

I don't frequent the forum as much as others, therefor the best way to reach me would be by phone call or text - 210 793 6487

Price: $3400.00
Payment method: Money Order, Local Pick Up, Check (After Clearing)
Item condition: 10

Oct 22, 2012 at 05:46 PM

Previous versions of CanonJR's message #11061227 « Sold: Nikon D3x, Mint condition less than 800 actuations! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.