Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of skibum5's message #11044945 « Canon autumn photography »

skibum5
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Canon autumn photography

Doctorbird wrote:
Hi Skibum5,

You are tempting me to want to go back to NJ. Just moved away late last year. But I will try my very best to resist the temptation. Nice colors. I am always puzzled why folks in NJ feel the need to go further north to see beautiful fall colors.

Db

The one just above was actually VT. hahaha

NJ can be awesome though, 2010 we had an amazing fall, one of the best I\'ve ever seen in Morris County, and they are almost always at least very good. Here are a few quick NJ snaps from 2009, website is in chaos at he moment but:
first shot here is my backyard (see a tree DOES grow in NJ and it\'s not all turnpike and oil refineries!):

I thought last year was worst ever though for NJ. Essentially no fall colors at all in my area, unprecedented, and even a bit farther out, like say in Bear Mtn/Harriman were duller than normal. Sadly this year looks like it might be second weakest colors I\'ve ever seen in NJ (although much better than last year I expect, all the same).

the northern part of VT was just popping like mad this year
and they have lots of amazing mtns and terrain, colors really were madness up there

Oct 16, 2012 at 01:30 AM
skibum5

Doctorbird wrote:
Hi Skibum5,

You are tempting me to want to go back to NJ. Just moved away late last year. But I will try my very best to resist the temptation. Nice colors. I am always puzzled why folks in NJ feel the need to go further north to see beautiful fall colors.

Db

NJ can be awesome though, 2010 we had an amazing fall, one of the best I\'ve ever seen in Morris County, and they are almost always at least very good. Here are a few quick NJ snaps from 2009, website is in chaos at he moment but:
first shot here is my backyard:

I thought last year was worst ever though for NJ. Essentially no fall colors at all in my area, unprecedented, and even a bit farther out, like say in Bear Mtn/Harriman were duller than normal. Sadly this year looks like it might be second weakest colors I\'ve ever seen in NJ (although much better than last year I expect, all the same).

and they have lots of amazing mtns and terrain, colors really were madness up there

Oct 16, 2012 at 01:29 AM
skibum5

Doctorbird wrote:
Hi Skibum5,

Db

Oct 16, 2012 at 01:24 AM

Previous versions of skibum5's message #11044945 « Canon autumn photography »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.