Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Breitling65's message #11044032 « Buy/Sell not moving sales »

Breitling65
Upload & Sell: Off
Buy/Sell not moving sales

Danpbphoto wrote:
Breitling65 wrote:
For some reason I am getting much better luck selling my last two items on POTN, is it because of FM become full of resellers looking for super cheap deals and POTN still good for photographers? Also it is free vs paid on FM. I am collecting my Buy/Sell reputation here since 2006 and very upsetting with this fact that I have to do same on POTN now. We can't point on bad economy anymore, same people buying there better ...

I have had zilch luck on POTN for over 8 years when I listed the exact same items there as here on FM!
(FS items or WTB).
The people on POTN looking for the exact same eqpt I am selling either don't respond to my ad or PM or buy some other POTN members eqpt at a higher price and in lesser condition!
And don't tell me "maybe it's your pricing". Cause it aint!!
I even have had endorsements from FMers' that are also members of POTN, same as me, and STILL no sales so I just quit posting there.
I have no idea as to way nor I care to speculate as to ryhme or reason..

The winners here are the many happy and satisfied customers from FM. As Will aka trenchmonkey states, I price my eqpt fairly and have had no trouble selling it in a short period of time.
I do my "homework" when posting a price also.
My last 4-5 items, had overwhelming responses here! Most sold within hours of my posting.
Dan

If you will check my feedback you will see what I how many I sold on FM, it is just recent experience.

Agree and great news. So, most likely they all will be with stock soon.

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Breitling65
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Buy/Sell not moving sales

Danpbphoto wrote:
Breitling65 wrote:
For some reason I am getting much better luck selling my last two items on POTN, is it because of FM become full of resellers looking for super cheap deals and POTN still good for photographers? Also it is free vs paid on FM. I am collecting my Buy/Sell reputation here since 2006 and very upsetting with this fact that I have to do same on POTN now. We can't point on bad economy anymore, same people buying there better ...

I have had zilch luck on POTN for over 8 years when I listed the exact same items there as here on FM!
(FS items or WTB).
The people on POTN looking for the exact same eqpt I am selling either don't respond to my ad or PM or buy some other POTN members eqpt at a higher price and in lesser condition!
And don't tell me "maybe it's your pricing". Cause it aint!!
I even have had endorsements from FMers' that are also members of POTN, same as me, and STILL no sales so I just quit posting there.
I have no idea as to way nor I care to speculate as to ryhme or reason..

The winners here are the many happy and satisfied customers from FM. As Will aka trenchmonkey states, I price my eqpt fairly and have had no trouble selling it in a short period of time.
I do my "homework" when posting a price also.
My last 4-5 items, had overwhelming responses here! Most sold within hours of my posting.
Dan

If you will check my feedback you will see what I how many I sold on FM, it is just recent experience.

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Previous versions of Breitling65's message #11044032 « Buy/Sell not moving sales »