Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of memento's message #11038424 « Some interesting alt lenses and cameras »

memento
Upload & Sell: Off
Some interesting alt lenses and cameras

Hello,

while searching for some info, Google suggested this forum, and I remembered that I used to post here a long time ago :-) So I figured I will leave an invite to my hobby page, where I show some unusual and alt. lenses and cameras that I modify and make :-) I think some of you may find both cameras and pictures interesting :-) So here it is, please feel free to visit :

The Bokeh Factory

Dec 09, 2012 at 11:47 PM
memento
Upload & Sell: Off
Some interesting alt lenses and cameras

Hello,

while searching for some info, Google suggested this forum, and I remembered that I used to post here a long time ago :-) So I figured I will leave an invite to my hobby page, where I show some unusual and alt. lenses and cameras that I modify and make :-) I think some of you may find both cameras and pictures interesting :-) So here it is, please feel free to visit :

Palecwnosie Camera Works

Oct 13, 2012 at 06:53 PM

Previous versions of memento's message #11038424 « Some interesting alt lenses and cameras »