Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Scott Sewell's message #11037088 « FS: Canon Angle Finder C »

Scott Sewell
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Item 1: Canon 1.4x teleconverter

This item is in great condition, but I just don't use it enough and it sits in my gear cabinet too much to keep. It has a couple of small marks on it which I've tried to show in the photos. It works perfectly; I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

I thought I had the box and bag for it, but for now it comes with what you see in the images (TX and both caps). If I find the box/bag I will ship it to you at not cost, since it won't do me any good.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $200 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon Angle Finder C

Another item I just don't use, so I might as well sell it. I've used this maybe two times total. It's like new and comes with the case and a "holder"-type clamp that I bought from someone on the forums here that helps hold the item in place on the camera. It's a GREAT accessory for this...uh, accessory.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $160 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

Price: $160.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Alien Bee B400 strobe

This item works as it should and I've used it maybe a half dozen times. Still has plenty of life left. However, it does not come with a modeling lamp OR a black cover for the strobe. It comes with the power cord and standard reflector only. This is exactly how I bought it and I'll be sure to package it carefully to protect the tube.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $170 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

Price: $170.00

Nov 08, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Scott Sewell
FS: Canon Angle Finder C

This item is in great condition, but I just don't use it enough and it sits in my gear cabinet too much to keep. It has a couple of small marks on it which I've tried to show in the photos. It works perfectly; I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

I thought I had the box and bag for it, but for now it comes with what you see in the images (TX and both caps). If I find the box/bag I will ship it to you at not cost, since it won't do me any good.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $200 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

Another item I just don't use, so I might as well sell it. I've used this maybe two times total. It's like new and comes with the case and a "holder"-type clamp that I bought from someone on the forums here that helps hold the item in place on the camera. It's a GREAT accessory for this...uh, accessory.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $170 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

Price: $160.00

This item works as it should and I've used it maybe a half dozen times. Still has plenty of life left. However, it does not come with a modeling lamp OR a black cover for the strobe. It comes with the power cord and standard reflector only. This is exactly how I bought it and I'll be sure to package it carefully to protect the tube.

Nov 07, 2012 at 05:55 AM
Scott Sewell
FS: Angle Finder C

Oct 30, 2012 at 03:13 PM
Scott Sewell
FS: Alien Bees B400, Angle Finder C

Oct 24, 2012 at 01:34 AM
Scott Sewell
FS: Canon 1.4x TC II, B400, Angle Finder C

Oct 17, 2012 at 09:25 PM
Scott Sewell
FS: Canon 1.4x TC II, B400, Angle Finder C

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $190 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

Price: $190.00
Item condition: 10

Oct 13, 2012 at 02:51 AM

Previous versions of Scott Sewell's message #11037088 « FS: Canon Angle Finder C »