Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of keoni068's message #11033870 « Sold: Nikon SB-800 Flash »

keoni068
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon SB-800 Flash

Item 1: Nikon SB-800 (1)

Unfortunately, a local Craigslist buyer was a no show, so this flash is up for sale again.

This flash is in good condition, with a few wear marks and scratches, and functions flawlessly.

Included in the sale:
- Original Box
- All original accessories: 5th battery compartment, Filters, Stand, and Diffuser
- Pictured below with box

If you have any questions please feel free to PM, and I will reply in a timely manner.

Thanks, and all the best!

Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon SB-800 (2)

This flash is in good condition, with a few wear marks and scratches, and functions flawlessly.

Included in the sale:
- All original accessories: 5th battery compartment, Filters, Stand, and Diffuser
- Pictured below without box

If you have any questions please feel free to PM, and I will reply in a timely manner.

Price: $240.00

Oct 15, 2012 at 05:28 PM
keoni068

Unfortunately, a local Craigslist buyer was a no show, so this flash is up for sale again.

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Price: $260

Included in the sale:

Oct 14, 2012 at 02:05 PM
keoni068

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Price: $275.00

Included in the sale:

Oct 14, 2012 at 02:02 PM
keoni068
FS: Nikon SB-800 Flash--$240 OBO

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Buy both for $475 shipped and Paypal'd

Price: $275.00

Included in the sale:

Oct 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM
keoni068
FS: Nikon SB-800 Flash--$240 OBO

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Price: $285.00

Included in the sale:

Oct 13, 2012 at 09:41 PM
keoni068
FS: 2 Nikon SB-800 Flashes---$475

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Included in the sale:

Price: $240

Oct 13, 2012 at 06:15 AM
keoni068
FS: 2 Nikon SB-800 Flashes

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Included in the sale:

Price: $270.00

Oct 13, 2012 at 06:14 AM
keoni068

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Included in the sale:

Oct 13, 2012 at 05:19 AM
keoni068

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Buy both for $500 shipped and Paypal'd

Included in the sale:

Oct 13, 2012 at 05:18 AM
keoni068

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Included in the sale:

Oct 11, 2012 at 09:55 PM
keoni068

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Included in the sale:

Oct 11, 2012 at 08:39 PM
keoni068

This flash is in good condition and functions flawlessly.

Included in the sale:
- Original Box

Item condition: 9

This flash is in good condition and functions flawlessly.

Included in the sale:

Item condition: 9

Oct 11, 2012 at 08:19 PM

Previous versions of keoni068's message #11033870 « Sold: Nikon SB-800 Flash »