Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of michael wolf's message #11031002 « Sold: Canon 500MM 4.0 IS Lens - DEAL »

michael wolf
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 500MM 4.0 IS Lens - DEAL

Item 1: Canon 500MM 4.0 IS Lens - Original Owner

Payment method: PayPal (add 3%), Cashier's Check/Money Order (clears before shipping), Person to Person bank transfer (if you have an account with one of the major US banks), cash in person if local South Florida

This lens has been extremely well taken care of. It has had the LensCoat on it all all times, so it is in excellent condition. The glass is clean, images are tack sharp, IS and Autofocus work great. I am the original owner.

Lens sent to Canon CPS for Front Element replacement. Micro small specks of lens coating was missing.

Date code: USXXXX

Included with Lens:

Original suitcase with keys
-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap
-Lenscoat cover on since day 1 - replaced about 1 year ago so like new. ($100.00 new) - this has been removed for pictures and you will need to put it back on.

Just sent back from Canon Services. (Cleaned, Inspected and Performs to Specifications.) I Had Canon use Official Canon paint to cover a few small signs of wear on the lens foot & on the Lens Hood rim.

Never dropped & always babied!
Pictures of Trunk & Lens Coat on request.

Price: $5900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Oct 18, 2012 at 06:34 AM
michael wolf

Payment method: PayPal (add 3%), Cashier's Check/Money Order (clears before shipping), Person to Person bank transfer (if you have an account with one of the major US banks), cash in person if local South Florida

This lens has been extremely well taken care of. It has had the LensCoat on it all all times, so it is in excellent condition. The glass is clean, images are tack sharp, IS and Autofocus work great. I am the original owner.

Lens sent to Canon CPS for Front Element replacement. Micro small specks of lens coating was missing.

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap
-Lenscoat cover on since day 1 - replaced about 1 year ago so like new. ($100.00 new) - this has been removed for pictures and you will need to put it back on.

Just sent back from Canon Services. (Cleaned, Inspected and Performs to Specifications.) I Had Canon use Official Canon paint to cover a few small signs of wear on the lens foot & on the Lens Hood rim.

Oct 18, 2012 at 06:33 AM
michael wolf

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap

Oct 17, 2012 at 01:55 PM
michael wolf

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap

Oct 16, 2012 at 08:23 AM
michael wolf

JUST noticed a few very small spots on front element where it looks like a small bit of the UV coating is missing. A few small pinhole specks. So small I can not capture a photo of them. You have to hold it just right in the light to even see them. There is no effect whatsover on image quality.
HUGE price drop for the lucky person who knows this is for the most part a non issue.

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap

Price: $5500.00

Oct 16, 2012 at 08:06 AM
michael wolf
FS: Canon 500MM 4.0 IS Lens - Lowered

JUST noticed a few very small spots on front element where it looks like a small bit of the UV coating is missing. Very small pinholes. You have to hold it just right in the light to even see them. There is no effect whatsover on image quality.
HUGE price drop for the lucky person who knows this is for the most part a non issue.

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap

Price: $5500.00

Oct 13, 2012 at 09:07 AM
michael wolf
FS: Canon 500MM 4.0 IS Lens - Lowered

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap

Price: $5750.00

Oct 13, 2012 at 07:20 AM
michael wolf
FS: Canon 500MM 4.0 IS Lens

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap

Price: $5750.00

Oct 10, 2012 at 02:01 PM
michael wolf

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover
-Wimberely Lens Plate
-Lencoat Cap

michael wolf

Price: $5,900.00

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover

michael wolf

Price: $5,900.00
Payment method: PayPal (add 3%), Cashier's Check/Money Order (clears before shipping), Person to Person bank transfer (if you have an account with one of the major US banks), cash in person if local
Item condition: 9 Shows little or no signs of wear.
Shipping instructions: Insured ground shipping included to lower 48

Included with Lens:

-Manual
-US registration card
-Canon Strap
-Leather hood cover

Previous versions of michael wolf's message #11031002 « Sold: Canon 500MM 4.0 IS Lens - DEAL »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.