Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11030426 « FD to EF Conversion now made easier. »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: On
Re: FD to EF Conversion now made easier.

MartyCastilla wrote:
I'm finally able to use my FD collection on 5DMK2.

After a lot of frustration with the aftermarket adapters and the limitations that come with them, I set out to fix this. The work started a few years ago in my spare time and with very limited funds, but I've finally finished my conversion kits. My favorite FDn lens are no longer collecting dust, especially the few FDn L series I have.

I'm finding that I'm using the my FDn 50mm 1.2 and 24mm 1.4 L more frequently then I would have thought. Call me old fashion buy I love using my MF lens over the my AF.

Oh... you're gonna feel right at home here!

Several people have expressed interest in my work once I've finished. So I'm posting this to share. To help make these conversion kits available to more people I've started a project on Kickstarter.com.

FD to EF Conversion Kits

Awesome dude! And that brass is so beautiful too!

Are you going to do more than 6 designs tho? I mean I bet there's lots of folks pinning for easy solutions for lenses like the 300/2.8L, the 300/4L, the 135/2, the 85/1.2L and so on...

You ROCK bro! Good luck to you!

Oct 10, 2012 at 03:11 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11030426 « FD to EF Conversion now made easier. »