Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of sculptormic's message #11030071 « Saw this image and just had to order the DP2M, couldn't fight it »

sculptormic
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Saw this image and just had to order the DP2M, couldn't f...

Another simplyfication.

Of course I would not buy this camera if it hadn't it this suburb sensor, but I am sure I don't want to buy all comparable sized camera with 1000 and 1 possibilitys, because I am spoiled now.
I don't feel handicaped with this camera as long as you realize what you can do it well; take razorsharp images at 100 till 400 ISO or use it on a tripod.
And think about the huge quality/weight advantage of this camera. No need to lug a heavy MF or DSLR around. (again for certain kind of images.)
For other kind of work use another camera.

Horses for courses.

People always want everything perfect in one camera. I have never seen one till now. The Leica M looks like it but then I looked through the stick up EVF and thought I wished I looked through my NEX-7 viewfinder. So nothing is ever perfect.

Michiel

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Previous versions of sculptormic's message #11030071 « Saw this image and just had to order the DP2M, couldn't fight it »