Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Nikon_14's message #11029254 « LumiPro 160 & PW TT5 on Nikon- any experiences? »

Nikon_14
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: LumiPro 160 & PW TT5 on Nikon- any experiences?

Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback. When I checked earlier today & didn\'t see any responding posts, I threw in the towel & just went ahead and ordered two based upon feedback I\'ve heard from other sources. Depending on the results, I may order 2 more.

Great to see that they\'re not only cheaper, but also don\'t have the overheating issues of the SB-900 & SB-910. Nothing\'s worse than seeing great expressions where only some of the 4 off-camera strobes fired.

LumoPro wrote:
We\'ve tested this, the LP160 does work on the TT5 as long as it is programmed in a configuration setting with no TTL signal transmission.

It does have a high pitched capacitor charge. There are gels available for it. The Rosco Strobist Collection works as does the Rogue Universal Gel Kit from ExpoImaging.

Feel free to contact us with any questions!

Cheers,

Kevin
Product Manager
LumoPro

Oct 09, 2012 at 08:37 PM

Previous versions of Nikon_14's message #11029254 « LumiPro 160 & PW TT5 on Nikon- any experiences? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.