Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of handcoater's message #11028692 « FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43 - reduced »

handcoater
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43

Did not know the M/MD mount wouldn\'t fit Sony, have edited to correct. Dustin, love you work. I will try to add a couple images I made with this lens.

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:50 PM
handcoater

Did not know the M/MD mount wouldn\'t fit Sony, have edited to correct. Dustin, love you work. I will try to add a couple images I made with this lens.

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:50 PM
handcoater

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:47 PM
handcoater

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:47 PM
handcoater

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:45 PM
handcoater
Re: FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:41 PM

Previous versions of handcoater's message #11028692 « FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43 - reduced »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.